Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
Do you mind telling us the name of this game?
I don't know if the name of that game is prohibited and that's why it doesn't say it :LOL:, but the developers are HappyLambBarn, if you search for that on DLsite you should find it easy, they only have 3 games and that's the only one of the simulation genre.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I don't know if the name of that game is prohibited and that's why it doesn't say it :LOL:, but the developers are HappyLambBarn, if you search for that on DLsite you should find it easy, they only have 3 games and that's the only one of the simulation genre.
The game itself is not allowed here (not surprising, I like loli, but it pushes it a tad too far IMO), and everytime someone brings it up, they avoid mentioning its name. Personally prefer Dog Princess (which is on this site : https://f95zone.to/threads/the-demons-stele-the-dog-princess-1-04a-hotfix-happylambbarn.57984/ and is also being remade in Unity with more to do, so waiting on that too)
Still waiting for HLBs "magnum opus" which is going to be a to love-ru game (Mikan if you were wondering, but honestly, would be interesting to see if HLB expands to more characters) but that hasn't even started development.

anyway... soon... very soon....
almost.png

Last edited:

kurozan

May 10, 2018
The files are encrypted. Usually I use DXExtract but that didn't seem to work. Had to use this one instead . Might be useful for you Shade ;)

Reactions: singed33

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Out of the respect for the developer, people should wait "a bit" before pirating and uploading the game here to let the dev earn some money first, because Inusuku is really a top dog. But, well, since it's a hot release, I'm sure it will be uploaded very soon.

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't even get to write a post on time xD

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Out of the respect for the developer, people should wait "a bit" before pirating and uploading the game here to let the dev earn some money first, because Inusuku is really a top dog. But, well, since it's just a hot release, I'm sure it will be uploaded very soon.

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't even get to write a post on time xD
It appears it's already too late.

Edit: Just saw your edit lol

• Sad
Reactions: Mr. Unaware
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes