Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
While I appreciate the concerns for my health, I assure you all, I eat enough, Sleep enough, Drink too much tea and smoke way to much cigs while working that even a white coller jap businessman would raise an eyebrow, I am in a-ok in the health department, mostly because when (like now) I'm not working on something, I sleep too little, still drink too much tea, and barely smoke 3-4 cigs a day, an 30ish % reduction from 5 months ago! boredom is the real issue for me atm, and annoyingly, I can't really enjoy the demo as thanks to translating it, I know every scene combo, whats missing, and the majority of what to expect from the full version, with luck, I'll be able to enjoy the full version properly once I have translated it.

also, in case people are wondering, the reason why my hard deadline is the 17th? Horizon:Forbidden West on the 18th, loved Zero Dawn, so I know I will enjoy this one... hopefully it runs okay on a PS4 pro... and I can afford it after I've been shopping next week. (thought exercise, is it worth grabbing the digital deluxe to future proof a transition to PS5 later, if I can save up enough and get lucky to snag one?)

My actual hope is that I can get a "Very Good" translation out before the 13th/14th (if not sooner), and any bugfix/translation corrections before the 17th.

and now I'm rambling, this is what happens when the sun starts coming up, later all, I need some sleep.

notecrash

Jun 7, 2019
Glad you enjoyed the demo, and my translation. as Cliff_Edge said, I'm going to be working like a madman to get the translation of the full version out ASAP.

Just to enlighten people, I started translation of the demo on the 31st of Dec and learnt everything as I went, and released the V0.1 on the 6th of Jan, during which I was posting constant updates on the Imouto Monochrome thread, I think I only had a combined time of... about 20ish hours of sleep during that? kinda a blur now, but I was hammering it at the time. It was "good enough" at that point for playing through, with most things in english with minor issues here and there, but I continued working on it and rapidly had V0.2 - V0.4 out within the week after. Overall all, I would say the demo is "Quite Good" IMO at this point, and have basically stepped back to wait until full release.
We appreciate your work my guy, but it's not worth ruining your health because random dudes on the internet want to beat their meat to a game. Take your time

MangaMaster

Apr 5, 2020
GOD THIS GAME IS TOO GOOD
Is it true that this will release in 3 days?
Even better, two days now.

I managed to find an address fault in my cheat table.
So if you have faulty values, just restart the game (started it over 20 times and finally saw a value that wasn't going to the designated address).
But I'll fix the table for the full release instead.

Jolty1997

Sep 21, 2020
While I appreciate the concerns for my health, I assure you all, I eat enough, Sleep enough, Drink too much tea and smoke way to much cigs while working that even a white coller jap businessman would raise an eyebrow, I am in a-ok in the health department, mostly because when (like now) I'm not working on something, I sleep too little, still drink too much tea, and barely smoke 3-4 cigs a day, an 30ish % reduction from 5 months ago! boredom is the real issue for me atm, and annoyingly, I can't really enjoy the demo as thanks to translating it, I know every scene combo, whats missing, and the majority of what to expect from the full version, with luck, I'll be able to enjoy the full version properly once I have translated it.

also, in case people are wondering, the reason why my hard deadline is the 17th? Horizon:Forbidden West on the 18th, loved Zero Dawn, so I know I will enjoy this one... hopefully it runs okay on a PS4 pro... and I can afford it after I've been shopping next week. (thought exercise, is it worth grabbing the digital deluxe to future proof a transition to PS5 later, if I can save up enough and get lucky to snag one?)

My actual hope is that I can get a "Very Good" translation out before the 13th/14th (if not sooner), and any bugfix/translation corrections before the 17th.

and now I'm rambling, this is what happens when the sun starts coming up, later all, I need some sleep.
You're a legend. Stay healthy

Reactions: akapp

stenone

Jan 15, 2022
Btw, could you recommend me any other game of this style? (I have already played Imouto Monochrome and Teaching Feelings)

Plushups

Apr 5, 2020
not to give too much hope, but if we think about it, since inusuku (presumably) lives in japan, there's a good chance that we could get it late on the 9th, depending on timezones (GMT -5 here), which for me would have a 14 hour difference with tokyo, and for shade who mentioned he lived in UK, would be a 9 hour difference, if they were to release it at noon their time, my time would probably be able to play (untranslated obviously) around 10 pm, and shade, the glorious bastard who barely sleeps, could start translating possibly around his 3 am, if he so desires. Idk, just spouting theories of just how early we can get this started

• Haha
Reactions: singed33

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
not to give too much hope, but if we think about it, since inusuku (presumably) lives in japan, there's a good chance that we could get it late on the 9th, depending on timezones (GMT -5 here), which for me would have a 14 hour difference with tokyo, and for shade who mentioned he lived in UK, would be a 9 hour difference, if they were to release it at noon their time, my time would probably be able to play (untranslated obviously) around 10 pm, and shade, the glorious bastard who barely sleeps, could start translating possibly around his 3 am, if he so desires. Idk, just spouting theories of just how early we can get this started
The game is program to be release at midnight, so, yah, early in the morning in the America continent would be available and then the whole 9th we would see an early translation. If the progress for the demo is friendly with the complete version, of course. :3

Reactions: singed33

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
On the topic of similar games: Just tried "Amu-chan DEVELOPER" -- verdict: horrible 1/10 :sick:(n)

The desperation number crunch one day pre-release, I like it :LOL: The game will release on midnight sharp (JP time) - which means it's only 10 more hours from the writing of this post. However, since we have to wait for a game download and translation I wouldn't get my hopes up necessarily. Of course you can get instant access if you so choose to support the developer. Otherwise, I'd always expect to play at least one day after official release. But then again, if nothing about the structure of the game changes, then the demo translation should be portable - so there's your head start and potentially quick release :)

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
On the topic of similar games: Just tried "Amu-chan DEVELOPER" -- verdict: horrible 1/10 :sick:(n)
Ey, that game is not that bad, maybe has not the graphics or the production but has the heart of a good simulation game... :c

Also there is that game that is a really good simulation game, with high quality visuals and animation but is forbidden in this site, that game... the ultimate loli game... e__e

Reactions: junior20000

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Ey, that game is not that bad, maybe has not the graphics or the production but has the heart of a good simulation game... :c

Also there is that game that is a really good simulation game, with high quality visuals and animation but is forbidden in this site, that game... the ultimate loli game... e__e
Gonna take a rough guess : same developer as Dog Princess?

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020

Do you mind telling us the name of this game?

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes