MangaMaster

Apr 5, 2020
Fair enough.

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you found the three dark shadow characters yet? :O They mean business.

Almost forgot.

I updated the table for the full version and fixed a few of the addresses.

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Replacing SampleMapA.mps with translated demo version works for dialog, but is there any way to use translated demo's UI and Choices?

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
Replacing SampleMapA.mps with translated demo version works for dialog, but is there any way to use translated demo's UI and Choices?
I think that for UI you need to manually drag it from the demo into the full version.

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
That's driving me nuts as well right now. I've successfully machine translated all 400-something files, I thought I'd have it all, but a ton of UI stuff and the choice menu in the apartment remain untranslated although I hit the corresponding strings (multiple times even since they seem to reoccur).

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
That's driving me nuts as well right now. I've successfully machine translated all 400-something files, I thought I'd have it all, but a ton of UI stuff and the choice menu in the apartment remain untranslated although I hit the corresponding strings (multiple times even since they seem to reoccur).

After replacing "BasicData" from the demo all UI is translated now, So i'm assuming what you need is in there

afaik its translated to the same point as the demo now. Haven't gotten very far ingame though so we will see I guess.

Reactions: singed33

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Progress Report :
Discovering the new lines and events, plus all new dialogue in the nightscenes.
Have Implemented the UI image translations (Mostly transferred from previous work)
translation progress : ??, at a guess, I would say 5-10%
Note to self : fix a spelling error on one of the combat skills

Mood : Good
Music choice :

Cups of Tea so far : 3
Smokes : 3
Supporters : 3! yay!

ScreenShot_2022_0209_21_02_51.png

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
UPDATE: Ah i guess i shoulda expected this, Replacing the BasicData folder from the demo also readds the Trial limits.

Update Update: Nevermind I'm dumb... Its the demo's SampleMapA.mps causing it not BasicData... Welp, Time to file for a warranty replacement brain lmao

Update Update Update???: Welp, Another thing gone wrong.. The combat system seems broken. Cant attack at all... No idea what the cause is. So i think ill just wait on a proper translation for the full game instead of relying on the demo translation

Last edited:
Reactions: singed33

haverino

Apr 28, 2020
japanese
Downloaded from here cuz it was faster. All the game data folders are now .wolf files and the game doesn't start.

Edit: looks like its encrypted? eShrug. Why is AnonFiles so slow? Mf 300kbps looking ass

Last edited:

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Ey, that game is not that bad, maybe has not the graphics or the production but has the heart of a good simulation game... :c

Also there is that game that is a really good simulation game, with high quality visuals and animation but is forbidden in this site, that game... the ultimate loli game... e__e
Happy Lamb Barn is incredibly cool.

Reactions: junior20000

Mitcholas

Feb 29, 2020
Already being translated?! I'll certainly throw a 'thank you' your way later this evening good sir

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Downloaded from here cuz it was faster. All the game data folders are now .wolf files and the game doesn't start.

Edit: looks like its encrypted? eShrug. Why is AnonFiles so slow? Mf 300kbps looking ass
you need this to decrypt the wolf files,
drag and drop the .wolf files onto the exe and then you have your folders. :)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Just a warning to those that are playing with using my demo translation files with the full version: switching the files will transfer over the demo coding, meaning you will just be playing the demo version, which will probably make weird things happen.

Give me time people, I'm working on it! (so thirsty you lot. LOL)
card0057.png event65_02.jpg

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes