Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
When all you can see is Onii-chans freakishly long arm....

It's like the N64 Goldeneye boxart or the Lion King once you see it, you never un-see it.
CHL3IaGUwAAGZTJ.jpg efert3.png

When my laziness gets exposed... just left those options like that due to the demo being just that... a demo... *sigh* do I have to dive back in and sort this or do I wait for the full game?

*grumbles while exiting stage left*... never should have removed the 12 day limit...

Last edited:

Corrupteddiv

Sep 9, 2020
When all you can see is Onii-chans freakishly long arm....

It's like the N64 Goldeneye boxart or the Lion King once you see it, you never un-see it.
View attachment 1625939 View attachment 1625942

When my laziness gets exposed... just left those options like that due to the demo being just that... a demo... *sigh* do I have to dive back in and sort this or do I wait for the full game?

*grumbles while exiting stage left*... never should have removed the 12 day limit...
Nah, it was something interesting to explore. Anyway, the grinding until these scenes is really long.
In fact, I'm thankful to you because I can understand many mechanics and "efficient tactics" to grind thanks to your translation.

TweeToTwee

May 17, 2020
I wrote up a quick patch that restores the panty removal and insertion functionality during the midnight sex segments for the demo. Most of the code was already still intact, so it was just a matter of pointing the game to the right places. It's not perfect, and you will probably run into some weird things, but it makes a lot more of the gameplay accessible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please note that I did not add any graphics to the mod. You will run into error messages for every missing graphic, but the game is still fully playable.

Last edited:

froggybob12

Jul 17, 2019
I wrote up a quick patch that restores the panty removal and insertion functionality during the midnight sex segments for the demo. Most of the code was already still intact, so it was just a matter of pointing the game to the right places. It's not perfect, and you will probably run into some weird things, but it makes a lot more of the gameplay accessible.

Please note that I did not add any graphics to the mod. You will run into error messages for every missing graphic, but the game is still fully playable.
what an absolute legend

Reactions: akapp

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
This is game out day???????
for the Jap release, yes.
for the translation? don't know if I can translate it THAT quick... and thats assuming you are in the same timezone as me. My absolute deadline is 17th for the initial release, which while it will be a V0.1, which (to me) means its more or less fully playable but with some parts either not done, or not quite up to standard. this demo for example has had 3 revisions (Initial release V0.1 to V0.4), but is more or less fully done (and at this point, no point in updating it further with the actual game releasing soon).

as stated previously, I will be aiming for sooner then 17th.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
Somehow I doubt it. I want it too but I doubt it'll be a thing.
Well, this is a game about a sister, so there's that. Probably no dice

now i want a game with similar gameplay where you live with a bunch of girls....

Reactions: aifman7

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

Woooow i Must say the expectations people have in this game are amazing. I really hope they don´t delay the release date or there will be a storm here..... almost 95% sure about that XD

Mond92

Jul 24, 2019

thank alot now just fill blank cutin from previous game lol

Corrupteddiv

Sep 9, 2020

Thanks, it will be useful while Shadesishere works in the translation in the full thing (Yeah, you can work at any pace that you want now xD).

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Thanks, it will be useful while Shadesishere works in the translation in the full thing (Yeah, you can work at any pace that you want now xD).
Guess they should be glad I didn't re-encrypt the data like I originally planned to then, as I would have locked it down using my own encryption key... but thats neither here or there now. (it would stop people trying to claim my translation as their own, at least that was my thought process at the time)

Mond92

Jul 24, 2019
after get pregnant ending the game end and the load your previous save so in case dont cum inside your imouto or save before deed done in case make second save lol

froggybob12

Jul 17, 2019
Guess they should be glad I didn't re-encrypt the data like I originally planned to then, as I would have locked it down using my own encryption key... but thats neither here or there now. (it would stop people trying to claim my translation as their own, at least that was my thought process at the time)
I'm glad you didn't because that sounds incredibly silly.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes