faac2

Mar 18, 2021
Correct on both counts. If you check the CG folder you'll see that they are no sex CG which is to be expected, what i was looking for is a way to have sex with the sister in the demo that the dev forgot to remove since we were never supposed to get there in 12 days. because although their is no sex CG their is a pregnancy END cg like in the previous game.

EDIT: NVM i found the sex CG different folder format from previous game.
There is apparently some way to get it to work with Cheat Engine, someone posted it a few pages back, but I've not gotten it to work.

MangaMaster

Apr 5, 2020
There is apparently some way to get it to work with Cheat Engine, someone posted it a few pages back, but I've not gotten it to work.
I did, and it's really tricky. But you need to swap between positions and then trigger the "9 scene" that triggers the titfucking, which then triggers the animation for thrusting, which you can get by swapping back to positions lower than 9 (1-8).
It's kinda wonky though, so once you triggers that animation, it overrides the bathroom as your permanent background. It also persists if you save and load, so don't save over your saves if you do this.

How to: Search for values between 1-7 when during the bedtime fun scenes, and search for increases/decreases in values when you swap back and forth. Regular laying on back is 1, then side is 2, stomach is 3 etc, so you know how to manipulate the values up and down.
Then once you' find the values that goes from 1-7 you can experiment by changing the values up one step and it should move her eyes or panties into position. Once you've gotten that you can force her other positions.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
wow you guys...
I'm impressed by the determination... but can't help but think "the game releases in just over 2 weeks, with my translation following shortly after... couldn't wait huh?"
Yeah, I'd have to agree. I started playing this a few nights ago and was really getting into it, but there are more limitations than I thought there would be based on the responses I read (people talking about piledriver, other unlockable positions, etc). I didn't really encounter a whole lot of content myself.

I dipped my toes in and got a feel for what the full version will be like. Going to revisit this once it's fully released and your translation is finished I think. I feel like if I try and put the grind in to see the demo's content, then I'm going to be burnt out when the game releases. No point in spoiling the fun early just for a "blue-balls-esque" experience, in my opinion ;)

Reactions: akapp and NitroSM

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
wow you guys...
I'm impressed by the determination... but can't help but think "the game releases in just over 2 weeks, with my translation following shortly after... couldn't wait huh?"
Yeah, I was seeing that and just thinking "Guys... chill. Patience is a virtue; why the pointless effort?"

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
feb 10 seems so far away, doesn't it...
it does, and does not. but even then I have to translate it all, make sure the scenes make sense, make sure I don't bork scenes/coding and proofread the lot.

either way, one way or another, there will be a english version on this site by the 17th at the latest (I am personally aiming for much sooner than that, but the 17th is my hard "dawn of the last day" limit to get a V0.1 out here for you all to enjoy.)

and I will be posting constant status/progress reports (with pics) here so everyone knows that yes, it's getting worked on.

... hard to believe that this whole thing started with the demo and me wondering "how long until this finally gets translated?" and then asking "could I do it myself?"

Last edited:

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
but even then I have to translate it all, make sure the scenes make sense, make sure I don't bork scenes/coding and proofread the lot.
In addition to that, you should also have someone else proofread your work, just in case you miss something. They can check your blind spot, and you can check theirs.

Reactions: NitroSM

07Void07

Jun 26, 2020
it does, and does not. but even then I have to translate it all, make sure the scenes make sense, make sure I don't bork scenes/coding and proofread the lot.

either way, one way or another, there will be a english version on this site by the 17th at the latest (I am personally aiming for much sooner than that, but the 17th is my hard "dawn of the last day" limit to get a V0.1 out here for you all to enjoy.)

and I will be posting constant status/progress reports (with pics) here so everyone knows that yes, it's getting worked on.

... hard to believe that this whole thing started with the demo and me wondering "how long until this finally gets translated?" and then asking "could I do it myself?"
Oh cool my birthday is on the 17th, Bomb ass birthday present F95!!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: akapp

Corrupteddiv

Sep 9, 2020

Really thanks for your work.
If you need some help here, please let us know!

faac2

Mar 18, 2021
Will the expressions the sister makes in bed be translated as well, or will that come hopefully later? The stuff that shows up around her, like "Ah.." "yes.." and "see me cum!"

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes