Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I think Inusuku might be onto the fact the demo has been not only translated, but cracked (past the 12th day) as his post reports putting a limit on Trust/Interest for V3 of the demo (and making hard mode harder) so errm...
View attachment 1602401

honestly though, at this point I'm facing a serious question : do I bother to translate the third version of the demo... for a couple of bug fixes and limiters tacked on? or just wait for the full version to release?
Unless the new demo adds something substantial in terms of content I wouldn't bother. The couple of bug fixes wouldn't be worth the limiters being in place for the most part.

Reactions: Shadesishere

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Don't bother IMO. Give your liver and lungs some rest.
I'll just wait for a full game, delayed gratification is my thing.
Eh, everything is working fine, and I've been smoking for over 25 years, and the last time I had my lungs checked, the doc was amazed that my lungs were better then a 16 yr old non-smokers, that was 4 years ago, and I've cut back a lot since then (this translation non-withstanding), used to be a 20+ a day, now down to 3-5 a day normally, aiming to slowly drag that down over time.
as for my liver, I don't drink alcohol, just lots of tea, so should be okay.

anyway, as for the demo itself, I'm honestly leaning towards leaving things as-is until the full version comes out, as at this point its just minor things that I can sort when the full version drops. When the full version hits, I will be posting regular updates here like I did in the Monochrome thread so people know how things are going.

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
Eh, everything is working fine, and I've been smoking for over 25 years, and the last time I had my lungs checked, the doc was amazed that my lungs were better then a 16 yr old non-smokers, that was 4 years ago, and I've cut back a lot since then (this translation non-withstanding), used to be a 20+ a day, now down to 3-5 a day normally, aiming to slowly drag that down over time.
as for my liver, I don't drink alcohol, just lots of tea, so should be okay.

anyway, as for the demo itself, I'm honestly leaning towards leaving things as-is until the full version comes out, as at this point its just minor things that I can sort when the full version drops. When the full version hits, I will be posting regular updates here like I did in the Monochrome thread so people know how things are going.
Good to hear. Thanks for the sneak peek then and look forward to you translating the full version.

Reactions: Shadesishere

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Most anticipated games for 2022. My Wife: Horizon Forbidden West. Me: ...

Seriously op, you are a hero.
Your welcome, glad you have enjoyed the demo's translation, and full ver. next month!

personally, I WOULD be looking forward to H:FW (and FFVII:Intergrade + part 2, and some others) IF I could bloody get a PS5, still never in supply here... not that I could afford one currently (for now, financials are looking better sometime around march-april time!) and my poor day 1 PS4 pro is suffering the wheeze and groan syndrome when playing most games for over half an hour

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
I think Inusuku might be onto the fact the demo has been not only translated, but cracked (past the 12th day) as his post reports putting a limit on Trust/Interest for V3 of the demo (and making hard mode harder) so errm...
View attachment 1602401

honestly though, at this point I'm facing a serious question : do I bother to translate the third version of the demo... for a couple of bug fixes and limiters tacked on? or just wait for the full version to release?
Just wait. Save your energy for the complete game

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
I'm gonna throw my hat into the same ring as the others, and advise against translating Demo V.3. It's extremely unlikely to have new content to translate, and the full game will be available in less than six weeks anyway.

As far as save compatibility between the demo and the full game, that probably won't be possible. In the context of the game engine, it'll be two completely different games, much like Monochrome with the Godly Brother mod and Monochrome without, or Monochrome official English translation and Monochrome fan translation.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I'm gonna throw my hat into the same ring as the others, and advise against translating Demo V.3. It's extremely unlikely to have new content to translate, and the full game will be available in less than six weeks anyway.

As far as save compatibility between the demo and the full game, that probably won't be possible. In the context of the game engine, it'll be two completely different games, much like Monochrome with the Godly Brother mod and Monochrome without, or Monochrome official English translation and Monochrome fan translation.
Indeed, in fact its stated multiple times (by Inusuku, In the demo's opening and in the opening post here) that the demo save data will not be useable with the full version.

I just know that when I translate the full version I will see 2 questions asked within 24hrs : "How can I use demo save data?" & "Full save please"

urgh, I'm off to play some Space Haven... wonder if a new experimental build is out yet?

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
Indeed, in fact its stated multiple times (by Inusuku, In the demo's opening and in the opening post here) that the demo save data will not be useable with the full version.

I just know that when I translate the full version I will see 2 questions asked within 24hrs : "How can I use demo save data?" & "Full save please"

urgh, I'm off to play some Space Haven... wonder if a new experimental build is out yet?
Also - pls add some cheats, game is too grindy

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Also - pls add some cheats, game is too grindy
Given how the game is shaping up in terms of timed events I'm not sure how much that would help as it is probable that some of the content will be locked behind certain events having happened or certain dates having passed so you would likely have to still go through the day to day stuff regardless.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Given how the game is shaping up in terms of timed events I'm not sure how much that would help as it is probable that some of the content will be locked behind certain events having happened or certain dates having passed so you would likely have to still go through the day to day stuff regardless.
I think they might be asking for something like a Godly Brother mod for Fantasy, similar to the one for Monochrome.

I don't know how it would work for the timed events (e.g. the interleague battle mentioned in the demo happening in X number of days), or even if it could work at all; but for other things like Oniichan stats, Imouto stats, money, and items, it should be largely similar. The full game comes out next month, so the mod should come out shortly after, if a modder will be working on it.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
I think they might be asking for something like a Godly Brother mod for Fantasy, similar to the one for Monochrome.

I don't know how it would work for the timed events (e.g. the interleague battle mentioned in the demo happening in X number of days), or even if it could work at all; but for other things like Oniichan stats, Imouto stats, money, and items, it should be largely similar. The full game comes out next month, so the mod should come out shortly after, if a modder will be working on it.
Yeah, if they just wanted the stats then that would be doable as far as I know, my doubts where more along the fact that it is unlikely that all events would be stat gated but may instead be time gated by things like the interleague battle as mentioned or other similar things. So if they wanted to skip the grind to see all the content they would still have to go through it regardless if they wanted to see such things as they would still have to wait for time to pass.
But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if something like the Godly brother mod crops up for this.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018

By the way, they replaced the trial version of DLsite with Ver3. Fixed bugs, added tips, and changed CG for part of the daytime part training. We have also set an upper limit on the values of trust and sexual interest in the trial version.

* Balance adjustments such as at midnight are performed in the product version. Also, the difficulty level of HARD mode in the product version has been raised considerably.

*They do not guarantee clearing during first-time play.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I asked in the old game thread but noone reply. Well it was old thread so I will ask heret too as well.

Can I make the sister jump her brother while she was a virgin and lost her v card by raping her brother? I knew I can make her jump here brother by not do here for a week but that was after brother already train her.

I found a guy said in a forum that you could do it. As a good brotherwho alway rape her first. If my question above is true I don't mind another playthrough.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I asked in the old game thread but noone reply. Well it was old thread so I will ask heret too as well.

Can I make the sister jump her brother while she was a virgin and lost her v card by raping her brother? I knew I can make her jump here brother by not do here for a week but that was after brother already train her.

I found a guy said in a forum that you could do it. As a good brotherwho alway rape her first. If my question above is true I don't mind another playthrough.
Don't think you could.
Started a new save and cheated Sister's stats (trust, love, lust and interest) to 300, as well as setting her status as 'horny' (like when you use aphrodisiac, but since we can't buy those yet in demo...) Currently at 30th day, nothing happened.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

In monochrome? no.
In this one (when full releases)... signs point to a possible yes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banshee96

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
In monochrome? no.
In this one (when full releases)... signs point to a possible yes.
Damn. Not possible.

It's 100x hotter when she ask the brother to take her v card instead the brother train here so she won't refuse.

Ok first game not possible. Hope second game let it possible like you said.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes