Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
In my opinion, lolicon is left out as a title because the player is ALWAYS a lolicon. If it exists as a title, wouldn't that imply that not getting it means you aren't a lolicon?
possibly, but in Monochrome, the Lolicon title also had an effect on some text, and I somewhat expect the same with some titles with the full version of Fantasy.

Did you know, currently in the demo, 1 title actually has a (random) event all to itself? try rolling a "Drunken [other title] Onii-chan" sometime...

Reactions: Seamonkey

Grazen

Sep 1, 2019
Does anyone know how to change her pajamas after buying new ones? Also I'm trying to get her cowgirl scene, I've managed to go to bed with 120 lust and sub 20% personal lust but its not triggered, is there any way to bust imoutos lust and keep it high?

Jlan90

Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to change her pajamas after buying new ones? Also I'm trying to get her cowgirl scene, I've managed to go to bed with 120 lust and sub 20% personal lust but its not triggered, is there any way to bust imoutos lust and keep it high?
It happens Randomly and it only happens when her lust is higher... I had about 180 Lust and she normally wore it fresh out the bath and then when you go to bed it's random of what she wears maybe mood inclusive too?

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
how much content is in the game so far? Should i wait for the full release? is it possible to play it to completion?

SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
First you need to unlock the skill (How to unlock her skills) second you need to go to status and learn the skill and third her lust need to be higher, i think that her mood need to be good/love too (dont know i always have my imouto in love mood :LOL:).

She change her pajamas ramdonly you cant change them (afaik).

Reactions: Grazen

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Progress report : None, being lazy, catching up on other game updates etc... only really taken some notes regarding titles that others have posted... still no issues reported about the game itself... so I'm guessing everything is a-ok? which is great, means that once I stop being lazy and finalise the titles, I can basically post what might very be the final update of the demo.

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
It's perfectly readable, though I think some things can be reworded so it flows better, but it's hard without context for some of the stuff that'll be happening in the full game with more training events, the tournament and etc.

CYFire

Feb 8, 2018
Most anticipated games for 2022. My Wife: Horizon Forbidden West. Me: ...

Seriously op, you are a hero.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I think Inusuku might be onto the fact the demo has been not only translated, but cracked (past the 12th day) as his post reports putting a limit on Trust/Interest for V3 of the demo (and making hard mode harder) so errm...
oops.gif

honestly though, at this point I'm facing a serious question : do I bother to translate the third version of the demo... for a couple of bug fixes and limiters tacked on? or just wait for the full version to release?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes