aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Like many others I was going to wait and just play the full game outright next month, but after reading some of the comments it seems like this demo already has quite a lot of content. Might as well dive right in, I figure. Thanks for the translation!

I searched the thread and didn't see it mentioned at all (except for the dev's mention of a difficulty increase): what actually is the difference between hard mode and normal mode? Any unique content or other specific reason to play hard mode?

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Like many others I was going to wait and just play the full game outright next month, but after reading some of the comments it seems like this demo already has quite a lot of content. Might as well dive right in, I figure. Thanks for the translation!

I searched the thread and didn't see it mentioned at all (except for the dev's mention of a difficulty increase): what actually is the difference between hard mode and normal mode? Any unique content or other specific reason to play hard mode?
My guess is that Imouto's stats increase slower and/or decrease faster. I haven't actually played on hard mode, though, so my guess may be wrong; and in any case, hard mode in the full game might be different than hard mode in the demo.

Reactions: Gugallp

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

combat is slightly harder, that's it. no unique events or anything. might be different in the full version, but until that drops and I start translating it...

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
I suppose the real question for us is "How long after release on the 10th will it take them to translate it?"

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
To be honest i prefer the fan translated game, the previous game official translation interaction i found it somewhat a bit confusing and also a bug that the sister goes full black when doing a intercourse (w/panties), the only pros that the previous game has is only the extra save slot.

soulgoneghost

Jan 22, 2022
View attachment 1591970

Overview:
The demo of the latest release by Inusuku!
Life simulation with your younger sister in a fantasy world.
Build your relationship with your Imouto, Improve your Guilds reputation and upgrade your Onii-chan to be a better fighter and lover (and pervert)!​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-12
Release Date: 2022-01-12
Developer: Inusuku - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.4
Prequel: Imouto! Life -Monochrome-
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes (Please Read before playing!):

DOWNLOAD:
Win
: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1581902 View attachment 1581903 View attachment 1581904 View attachment 1581905 View attachment 1581906 View attachment 1581909 View attachment 1581910
Hello, I'm new, I've been trying to play this on JoiPlay on both android 11 and 9. Is there another app I should use? What can I do to play?

Reactions: Bosslnwza007

EadTaes

Aug 19, 2020
Well after reaching day 100 I can tell their was an event that was suposed to happen since I get green error boxes everytime i do an action. Their is also something else that changes in the day events, but i'll stop here until the release of the game.

Also for those still searching for a way to have sex with the sister in the demo the only place i could see a possibility that i have not yet managed to fully explore is in the bathroom peeping scene. Their might still be a way with the high enough interest, lust, cat call, masturbation combo I haven't found yet.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Well after reaching day 100 I can tell their was an event that was suposed to happen since I get green error boxes everytime i do an action. Their is also something else that changes in the day events, but i'll stop here until the release of the game.

Also for those still searching for a way to have sex with the sister in the demo the only place i could see a possibility that i have not yet managed to fully explore is in the bathroom peeping scene. Their might still be a way with the high enough interest, lust, cat call, masturbation combo I haven't found yet.
Nope, not in the demo. It is possible to go into the bath with her at 100 trust, and you are able to wash her or have her wash you at 150 trust; and she would be willing to do more than just wash if her interest is high enough, to the point where she'll go down on you without waiting for you to ask her to if her stats are high enough. But she will always say no to vaginal or anal sex in the demo, even at 800+ interest and 120 lust.

Also, I'm also getting the error spam when playing past day 100. Not really surprising, since the developer never intended for players to go past day 12 in the demo.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
I think he refers to the scene when she is taking a bath alone and you see her masturbating, but as you say i dont think that its possible every time i try she always kick me out of the bathroom.
Ah, when you bathe separately and peep on her? I haven't seen any options to enter the shower while she's digging for gold, so I don't expect that to be possible in the full game.

Compare with when she goes into the toilet, and you can either peep or enter, but choosing to enter gets a message saying it isn't possible in the demo. Entering the WC while she's in there will almost certainly be possible in the full game; and will probably have various possible reactions based on her stats, as in Monochrome.

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
In Monochrome at high enough stats and other stuff, if you get caught peeking in the bath while she's fiddling with the bean she'll get you to watch then drain you. I imagine it'll be in this one but not in the demo.

EadTaes

Aug 19, 2020
I think he refers to the scene when she is taking a bath alone and you see her masturbating, but as you say i dont think that its possible every time i try she always kick me out of the bathroom.
In Monochrome at high enough stats and other stuff, if you get caught peeking in the bath while she's fiddling with the bean she'll get you to watch then drain you. I imagine it'll be in this one but not in the demo.
Correct on both counts. If you check the CG folder you'll see that they are no sex CG which is to be expected, what i was looking for is a way to have sex with the sister in the demo that the dev forgot to remove since we were never supposed to get there in 12 days. because although their is no sex CG their is a pregnancy END cg like in the previous game.

EDIT: NVM i found the sex CG different folder format from previous game.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes