Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Good god, yesterday just had to turn around and slap me sideways with a the unwanted reminder of "hey, real-life calling", literally got nothing done besides the annoying IRL junk that always creeps up on you... especially at the end of a month. anyway, think everything is mostly dealt with there, so can hopefully get back to working on projects I have planned.

Currently working on : Sister-in-Law, Mirai-Chan! (Request by LowLevelLesser)

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2018
While ya'll try to find a way to fuck, what stops me from replacing/adding/splicing images to the cg for a "better experience"

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
While ya'll try to find a way to fuck, what stops me from replacing/adding/splicing images to the cg for a "better experience"
The knowledge that 'better experience', like fetishes, are different from individual to others...
Maybe put that creative energy to, IDK, coloring the already available cgs instead?

MangaMaster

Apr 5, 2020
mind sharing a patch? ir was it cheatengine?
You can do it yourself by simply removing the panties layer like I said before.

Just open any program that can edit with transparency, make it a single pixel and save. Now that layer is invisible.
Clothes are all layers.

iindeec

Aug 16, 2020
You can do it yourself by simply removing the panties layer like I said before.

Just open any program that can edit with transparency, make it a single pixel and save. Now that layer is invisible.
Clothes are all layers.
oh... i thought he found a way to bypass this demo check.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
>.<
Yeesh, so thirsty you lot. not long until the full version releases, and I will be working feverishly to get it to you all ASAP once I have a copy, until then cool the jets a bit eh? after all, I know theres quite a few events that we haven't seen (but are hinted at in the code of the demo)

Personally I'm interested in the interleague tournament, as it seems it will be a battle event, but with a crowd that throws rocks and makes comments

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
>.<
Yeesh, so thirsty you lot. not long until the full version releases, and I will be working feverishly to get it to you all ASAP once I have a copy, until then cool the jets a bit eh? after all, I know theres quite a few events that we haven't seen (but are hinted at in the code of the demo)

Personally I'm interested in the interleague tournament, as it seems it will be a battle event, but with a crowd that throws rocks and makes comments
I'm actually happy to hear that. I'm also really interested in the rest of the game. I know inusuku can make a good game with the sister, but I'm interested to see what they can do with everything else.

Reactions: nio :3

watcheshentai

Jun 2, 2020
2 more weeks, I would really love for a colored version.
View attachment 1621974
I love color schemes like this. I don't know what they're called. Minimalistic color? Simple coloring? Whatever it's called, I do hope that they'll be a color mod that follows this kind of style (not to say the color mod for Imouto Life is bad, that was good but I just personally prefer this.)
If I was actually good at art or coloring, I would've attempted to (try and) make one myself :LOL:

I can't wait for when this game comes out. Advanced thanks for translating!

Reactions: sinran987654321

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I love color schemes like this. I don't know what they're called. Minimalistic color? Simple coloring? Whatever it's called, I do hope that they'll be a color mod that follows this kind of style (not to say the color mod for Imouto Life is bad, that was good but I just personally prefer this.)
If I was actually good at art or coloring, I would've attempted to (try and) make one myself :LOL:

I can't wait for when this game comes out. Advanced thanks for translating!
The word you're looking for is "monochrome" (meaning an image in "black & white" or varying tones of a single color).

watcheshentai

Jun 2, 2020
The word you're looking for is "monochrome" (meaning an image in "black & white" or varying tones of a single color).
Ah, I was 70% certain that it would still be called monochrome but I guess I was understanding it a bit too literally (i.e. only two colors and not accounting for varying tones).
Thanks for letting me know!

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I have done inking and coloring work before so I COULD do a color mod for this one... but with both my full-time job and current projects I'm working on it's just not worth my while to do so right now. It would be cool to make it so you have several styles of coloring to choose from or something like that.

Reactions: robbe117
Feb 3, 2020
Ah, I was 70% certain that it would still be called monochrome but I guess I was understanding it a bit too literally (i.e. only two colors and not accounting for varying tones).
Thanks for letting me know!
I actually thought monochrome is only limited to black and white and that the image is like pastel watercolour or something.

Oct 30, 2018
all yall gotta do is replace panties with blank jpgs, i was thinking about making a full on patch to do something about missing cgs too but theres only like one week until official releases. So you can just deal with this unfinished patch.

Panties Begone +
Removes Panties from the night h scene ( Except cut ins)
Adds some missing bathroom cg

edit: v1.2: forgot to change some bathroom cgi from png to jpg
1643598404871.png

Reactions: robbe117

Corrupteddiv

Sep 9, 2020
The grinding is real to get these options in the bathroom scene. But well, I think that that sandbox is the thing that makes so great this game and the previous tittle. Anyway, with access to full H scenes, highly likely you will get these options faster.
At least in the demo, almost every option here is broken, except Paizuri (For obvious reasons I can't check insertion either).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
all yall gotta do is replace panties with blank jpgs, i was thinking about making a full on patch to do something about missing cgs too but theres only like one week until official releases. So you can just deal with this unfinished patch.

Panties Begone +
Removes Panties from the night h scene ( Except cut ins)
Adds some missing bathroom cg

edit: v1.2: forgot to change some bathroom cgi from png to jpg
View attachment 1625630
I had a moment of minor freakout when I saw that photo. The way his arm lines up perfectly with the bathtub made it look like some freaky cryptid was washing her back

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes