The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Hmm, the game is 2.0 but the translation is 0.4. Means, 3/4 of the game are still not translated?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hmm, the game is 2.0 but the translation is 0.4. Means, 3/4 of the game are still not translated?
No, means its Demo version 2, translation revision 4, If I feel its as good as it can get (and theres no complaints), I'll jump it up to 1.0

Reactions: LDV

MangaMaster

Apr 5, 2020
Still can't take off the panties?
You can't take them off, but you can... remove them. :3 Thought it needs some tinkering, but it's possible through cheat engine.
Also if you can't wait for full version but want those pesky panties off, you can simply open the png files, and make them blank with 1 invisible pixel and the panties layer will simply not show over the body layer.

Also there's a certain scene with the address value "9" that forces animations during hentai scenes. Problem is that it's titfuck scene in the bathroom, so the bedroom will end up being in the bathroom, but then you can force 69 animation, missionary animation, doggy style and piledriver.
To find it, you simply have to find the value 1 when she's laying down regularly, then swap between the positions and it'll go from 1, 3, 5 and 7, and then you just look for those changes in the list and after a few changes you'll end up with the values that forces positions, animations and layers.

Just make sure to not save over your precious save once you've forced the animation address, because it will stick, so you'll be plowing your sister day, night, at the bar and during all other events. :/ Poor imouto gets no rest.

• Wow
Reactions: Yamemai

Val204

Oct 10, 2021
The last game (Imouto?! Life~Monochrome~) has only one website dedicated to it, i want to thank the person who wrote the TV schedules tables and requirement and such. Hoping someone will also write a manual/walkthrough about this game when its released

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
i got hiraga down, and then went straight to kanji as the guide i was following said. And yeah not really making progress there, I think i would be able to make more progress if i got someone to talk with just like when i was learning english all those years ago, even considered hiring a tutor but idk. i guess that learning katakana would be a nice change of pace since i got no luck with remembering much kanji.
Thing with Kanji is... you should go slow and learn in steps. The basic ones, the popular ones and the ones you like. Learn the story, try to figure out the meaning behind why it's written/drawn like that and after some practice you'll remember it. After that, just practice writing sentences that include them.
As for Katakana... I find it highly annoying, but it's used so much, nobody can escape it. As for finding someone to talk to learn, there's plenty of sites that connect foreigner with Japanese in hopes of cultural or linguistic exchange.

Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Thing with Kanji is... you should go slow and learn in steps. The basic ones, the popular ones and the ones you like. Learn the story, try to figure out the meaning behind why it's written/drawn like that and after some practice you'll remember it. After that, just practice writing sentences that include them.
As for Katakana... I find it highly annoying, but it's used so much, nobody can escape it. As for finding someone to talk to learn, there's plenty of sites that connect foreigner with Japanese in hopes of cultural or linguistic exchange.
lol yeah, I remember trying on duolingo, and I got fed up because there were like 3 ways to right one word -- and I tried finding collations to make them easier to recognize; I had no clue how they ordered it because I'm too use to western letters, then eastern strokes.

Was doing alright till katakana's & sentences involving it, orz.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Saving this for now. The Imouto Monochrome game was really good. Have high hopes for this one

Reactions: UTZ

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
lol yeah, I remember trying on duolingo, and I got fed up because there were like 3 ways to right one word -- and I tried finding collations to make them easier to recognize; I had no clue how they ordered it because I'm too use to western letters, then eastern strokes.

Was doing alright till katakana's & sentences involving it, orz.
Katakana is just something you have to memorize, like hiragana. It's no different than learning the alphabet in uppercase, and then lowercase. You won't get far in English if you can only read uppercase. But once you learn it, it'll stay with you easily from use.

In my opinion, kanji is best learned by use. Personally, I learn kanji in stages of "hmm, I don't recognize that kanji, time to look it up" --> "oh, i recognize that kanji, I wonder how it's pronounced" --> "now that I know the on/kun pronounciation, what's the kun/on pronounciation?". With about 3-5 repeats of the kanji at each stage, because I usually forget until I see it a bunch.

I find the best motivator is to find something you want to read. Like this game. And not being discouraged that it takes 20 minutes to read a single box of dialogue.

Lewis York

Jun 28, 2018
Katakana is just something you have to memorize, like hiragana. It's no different than learning the alphabet in uppercase, and then lowercase. You won't get far in English if you can only read uppercase. But once you learn it, it'll stay with you easily from use.

In my opinion, kanji is best learned by use. Personally, I learn kanji in stages of "hmm, I don't recognize that kanji, time to look it up" --> "oh, i recognize that kanji, I wonder how it's pronounced" --> "now that I know the on/kun pronounciation, what's the kun/on pronounciation?". With about 3-5 repeats of the kanji at each stage, because I usually forget until I see it a bunch.

I find the best motivator is to find something you want to read. Like this game. And not being discouraged that it takes 20 minutes to read a single box of dialogue.
I thought kata & hira was hard, then I learned them all easily within 1 week.
kanji was impossible for me to memorize tho.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
well nobody said it would be easy peasy learning japaneese.
patience and time is needed i guess.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Katakana is just something you have to memorize, like hiragana. It's no different than learning the alphabet in uppercase, and then lowercase.
I thought kata & hira was hard, then I learned them all easily within 1 week.
The problem with Katakana is not learning to write them or read them... but to figure out what they represent/mean. Since both the U and I sounds are often ignored and a lot of words got written in a different way decades ago than modern words are nowadays. It often has no discernible logic, so one needs to basically learn/remember most of the words by heart, anyway; and be extra careful not to confuse them with their original English ones...

As for motivation, yeah. Some people love to translate and learn lyrics of songs they like, others learn with manga or even light novels. Whatever suits you.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes