Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Two of them are named "Tough" -- #12 (the one right after "Perverted") and #16 (the one right after "Bear Head"). One or both of them should be changed.
*Groans* how many times have I looked at that list and not realised that? argh... and I just uploaded V0.4...

you know what... lemme grab the jap and post it here, maybe someone else can tell me just where I have gone wrong....

勇猛な
覚悟完了
無謀な
敏感肌
優柔不断
冷静な
誉を捨てた
現実的
慎重な
優しい
変態
根菜
抜け目ない
守銭奴
クマヘッド
硬い
転生
陽キャ
陰キャ
コミュ障
下心
スケベ
脳筋
策略家
イケメン
お人好し
ワンチャン
水も滴る
波乱万丈
不幸
知的
絶叫
脱糞
気合
天才
酩酊

have fun :/

*edit 3* adding my original post from the Monochrome thread where I talked about the titles and my reasoning for some of my translations :

"Titles re-done... again, had to take some liberties regarding some of them... example : Yin and Yang is now Balanced, water also drips closest meaning has become Lolicon, Yang is now Manly, Twink (lol) is now Hunk, and defecating has become flatulent, Miser changed to Greedy, one chance I decided to change to Underdog, and Communication Disorder is now Shy, and finally up and down has been changed to Chaotic. if you have any suggestions please put them forward, will post a list at some point. "

Last edited:
Reactions: Asirad

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
I managed to roll up a peerless onii-chan if anyone wants to give it a shot. Was testing titles.

Perverted/Lewd/Romantic = +1 energy

Tough = +5 AP

Probably more under the hood.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
So yeah... no mention of the [Remade/Remodeled] title. having said that, I CANNOT promise these titles are accurate (translation wise, see my progress posts in the Imouto Monochrome thread)

anyway, next post from me should be me posting the V0.4.
ScreenShot_2022_0112_08_58_46.png
Guess it's going to stay there for a while, lol.
My best guess to find where it's hidden would be performing whole file search by disassembling the game and [ctrl-f]-ing for that particular word. I might be remembering this wrong but isn't there a random mini-event where your sister talks to you in the middle of the week and wanting to change the weekly policy into remodeling plan (stat gains up for the reminder of the week)?
I'll try to screenshot that event.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 1592247
Guess it's going to stay there for a while, lol.
My best guess to find where it's hidden would be performing whole file search by disassembling the game and [ctrl-f]-ing for that particular word. I might be remembering this wrong but isn't there a random mini-event where your sister talks to you in the middle of the week and wanting to change the weekly policy into remodeling plan (stat gains up for the reminder of the week)?
I'll try to screenshot that event.
I know the event you are talking about, it can choose any of the available policies, and the Body Build policy has nothing to do with the title bit.

...hmm... Mods are taking awhile to update today... wonder if I should re-report it?

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
The previous game is probably one of the best imouto hentai games out there but damn the grinding was crazy.
Hope the dev tuned that down at least a bit in this one.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
The previous game is probably one of the best imouto hentai games out there but damn the grinding was crazy.
Hope the dev tuned that down at least a bit in this one.
theres more to do, so that fills the time, plus a lot more events this time around. also, once you get to a certain point, trust just raises like crazy... getting over that first 100 though... still a little grindy, but I found the best methodology is to concentrate on raising AP to start with, which means Basic training for the guild, and running after your first choice on weekend (usually part time job or going to the city for me) will build it up quick enough... later on (once guild rep gets up a couple of points), you can buy a duvet, which really increases your AP regen from sleep

Reactions: Skalli and Yamemai

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
theres more to do, so that fills the time, plus a lot more events this time around. also, once you get to a certain point, trust just raises like crazy... getting over that first 100 though... still a little grindy, but I found the best methodology is to concentrate on raising AP to start with, which means Basic training for the guild, and running after your first choice on weekend (usually part time job or going to the city for me) will build it up quick enough... later on (once guild rep gets up a couple of points), you can buy a duvet, which really increases your AP regen from sleep
it's basically like a MOBA Game, you just farm at early and then bang your own sister

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
I found investing the next skill upgrade into cooking really added up. That's a free +2 trust if you succeed, which happens pretty often.

LewdCatt

Jan 13, 2021
I'll just wait until the official ver release. otherwise, good luck. Can't wait to play this one sequel.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Hope some kind soul uncen the game like the previous one.

I 'd buy the game days one but maybe a month before start playing. Waiting for patch, translate, decensored etc.

I never count the days waiting for any h game. This is the first. The first game really that good. Inusuku god of imotou.

Reactions: kul2iko

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
*Groans* how many times have I looked at that list and not realised that? argh... and I just uploaded V0.4...

you know what... lemme grab the jap and post it here, maybe someone else can tell me just where I have gone wrong....

勇猛な
覚悟完了
無謀な
敏感肌
優柔不断
冷静な
誉を捨てた
現実的
慎重な
優しい
変態
根菜
抜け目ない
守銭奴
クマヘッド
硬い
転生
陽キャ
陰キャ
コミュ障
下心
スケベ
脳筋
策略家
イケメン
お人好し
ワンチャン
水も滴る
波乱万丈
不幸
知的
絶叫
脱糞
気合
天才
酩酊

have fun :/

*edit 3* adding my original post from the Monochrome thread where I talked about the titles and my reasoning for some of my translations :

"Titles re-done... again, had to take some liberties regarding some of them... example : Yin and Yang is now Balanced, water also drips closest meaning has become Lolicon, Yang is now Manly, Twink (lol) is now Hunk, and defecating has become flatulent, Miser changed to Greedy, one chance I decided to change to Underdog, and Communication Disorder is now Shy, and finally up and down has been changed to Chaotic. if you have any suggestions please put them forward, will post a list at some point. "
陽キャ and 陰キャ are both slangs and even if they are related to the Ying Yang concept, neither of them translate literally to "Ying Yang". That's a Google Translate mistranslation.
陰キャ (innkya) would mean "gloomy; introverted; negative"
陽キャ (youkya) would be the opposite: "cheerful; extroverted; positive"

The one you translated as gloomy, 不幸, translates as "unhappiness; sorrow; misfortune; disaster; accident; death". The same word translates as "disaster;distress;misfortune;bad (ill) luck;sad;unfortunate" in Chinese. I highly suspect this one would be the "unlucky"/"unfortunate" title.

Sources:

Since this is technically a corrected MTL, I'd recommend you to add more translators to your workflow to detect nuances or mistranslations. Dictionaries, DeepL and papago are often better options than Google Translate.

Reactions: singed33 and DISERO

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Is that for Wolf rpg games there is a key to skip the dialogue how for rpg maker games?

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes