Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
Very Limited, especially when its the Demo version. Cutin Files are missing and everything. Some Skills cannot be learned...

If anyones able to apply the missing images would be helpful.
Bro look at the previous post wym :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for the hard work, Shad my boi. Their last game was a banger. I'll try it when it's done.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
*Banging head on desk*
I will be so glad when the full version releases and I can work on that, right now I'm trying to do the H scenes, and urgh, so much jap slang here there and everywhere... and I need to see the scene to properly alter/translate it, as the way I'm doing everything doesn't show who is talking, so have to see the scene for both context and who is saying what...
My original plan was to leave the H scenes until full release, however, with the 12 day limit being bypassed, we are able to see more then what the demo intended.

btw, to unlock Titty fuck, read thin book, to unlock cowgirl, buy naughty books but don't use them, sister will randomly tidy up and get inspired reading them by herself, piledriver is unlocked when she is ill (which decreases once you finish the great adventure) and you take a bath.

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
So i keep getting this and game wont start , any idea how to fix this ? Had so far couple of games with same error before.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
So i keep getting this and game wont start , any idea how to fix this ? Had so far couple of games with same error before.
Try launching with japanese locale as admin and if that doesen't work check if your antivirus didn't delete some gamefiles.
Also that file path looks scetchy, migh be those special characters like a with dots mess it up, try changing the location so there are no special characters in the path.

Reactions: Sorgath

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Try launching with japanese locale as admin and if that doesen't work check if your antivirus didn't delete some gamefiles.
Also that file path looks scetchy, migh be those special characters like a with dots mess it up, try changing the location so there are no special characters in the path.
Yeah , moved it to another harddrive w/o special characters and darn , it actually started working , thanks. Should have tried that before haha :ROFLMAO:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
move the game folder somewhere else, as that salaa with the odd "a"s are messing it up

Jlan90

Jul 20, 2017
*Banging head on desk*
I will be so glad when the full version releases and I can work on that, right now I'm trying to do the H scenes, and urgh, so much jap slang here there and everywhere... and I need to see the scene to properly alter/translate it, as the way I'm doing everything doesn't show who is talking, so have to see the scene for both context and who is saying what...
My original plan was to leave the H scenes until full release, however, with the 12 day limit being bypassed, we are able to see more then what the demo intended.

btw, to unlock Titty fuck, read thin book, to unlock cowgirl, buy naughty books but don't use them, sister will randomly tidy up and get inspired reading them by herself, piledriver is unlocked when she is ill (which decreases once you finish the great adventure) and you take a bath.

When you expecting to release the update version? is it Feb? or Later this month? like % wise whats remaining?

Also thanks for the epic updates

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Jlan90 the full version releases in Feb, and I will have to translate all new features/scenes, plus transfer what can be transferred from the demo, with luck and a lot of work, my aim is to release the Full version translation (V0.1) within a week of it releasing... that's assuming everything goes well

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Progress on V0.4 so far :
Imouto and Yui's battle skill translated and image done (Credit to thicklolita123 )
More cleanup! still hunting down some scenes though. (looking for you, final Kana skill training scene! RNG hasn't been kind to me so far)
H scenes and Bath scenes given a once over, starting to make more sense when read.
Great adventure scenes cleaned up, of note : fortune tellers scenes, most random events, item discoveries.
small corrections here and there, still more to do before I am happy with them.
also, screw that DJ random event... just urgh still. might just rewrite it with some crappy rap stuff... and rename the guy to Killa B, would make more sense then what it currently is... hmm... nah...
Just remembered that I need to attempt to alter Guild rep names so they fit without overlapping... urgh, fun...

*edit2* now to test all the new changes... which means starting a new (or multiple) game to see the scenes...

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Hey Shades... a Patreon might be a bit much unless you're planning to continue doing this kind of work beyond this project, but you should really open an account on that 'buy me a coffee' site. I'd chuck you a few bucks as thanks, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Reactions: akapp

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Hey Shades... a Patreon might be a bit much unless you're planning to continue doing this kind of work beyond this project, but you should really open an account on that 'buy me a coffee' site. I'd chuck you a few bucks as thanks, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Very tempting considering my financial status, but I'm also fairly sure that those sites would frown on this type of game... i think?
will consider it at some point, as translating this has been... interesting? and I'm not against doing this for other games

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes