Hodedra

May 7, 2020
does anyone know how to unlock 69 and Piledriver?, i already read all kinds of books and tried all interactions
69: Ask to be sucked while bathing together (second choice from the top, sister decide). On the morning after, Brother will get inspiration for new technique.
Piledriver: Not sure. It's either randomly unlocked after asking sister to have sex in the bathroom (anal) or randomly unlocked after getting to high lust and molested sister after removing blouse completely and bukkake'ing on her.

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
I got 69 via random event, if you have a thin book in your inventory there's a chance you come home and it looks like the sister's read it and gotten inspiration.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Most of the corrections people are mentioning I have already dealt with for the V0.4 update... which should be here in a day or two. but by all means keep giving suggestions! every little helps, also to Hodedra , how would you suggest wording the island reference? trying to think of a way to say it that makes sense for westerners and I am just blanking on it...

Treshe134

Jul 20, 2021
Idk, it's random inspiration for a new skill. Still don't have 69 and something else..
you will get this after you did the bathroom scene, it will gives you inspiration the next morning for 69 skills
(you will need to skip a lot since there's a lot of missing scene/files (at least at the demo))

haverino

Apr 28, 2020
Still can't figure out how to unlock piledriver + can't actually activate the bottom right position while in bed :thonk

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Hodedra , how would you suggest wording the island reference? trying to think of a way to say it that makes sense for westerners and I am just blanking on it...
See, the problem with localizations are like this. You can't find words that 100% fits what the original language wants to convey.
At that point you'd need to change the whole paragraph to make people understand.

Since the original mentioned 'sailing without home to come back', then the easiest and the closest historical event you can use as reference would be 'crossing the Rubicon', since the speech was both made after the speaker did something irrevocable.

Thus, the line could be [I've crossed the Rubicon with her, after all].

Last edited:
Reactions: Seamonkey

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
See, the problem with localizations are like this. You can't find words that 100% fits what the original language wants to convey.
At that point you'd need to change the whole paragraph to make people understand.

Since the original mentioned 'sailing without home to come back', then the easiest and the closest historical event you can use as reference would be 'crossing the Rubicon', since the speech was both made after the speaker did something irrevocable.

Thus, the line could be [I crossed the Rubicon with her, after all].
I think I'll use that, as a Native brit, while I know the reference, the Rubicon isn't something that immediatly jumps to mind, so thank you for helping with this, as it's been bugging me how to word it. kinda like the last Fortune teller scene actually, I had to almost completely rewrite it... now it reads almost like a organ transplant... subbing organs for mana/magic, but it made sense with the translation I started with, as the brother is in essence transferring mana to the sister, hence why he takes a hit to his "vitality"

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexnChaos

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
69: Ask to be sucked while bathing together (second choice from the top, sister decide). On the morning after, Brother will get inspiration for new technique.
Piledriver: Not sure. It's either randomly unlocked after asking sister to have sex in the bathroom (anal) or randomly unlocked after getting to high lust and molested sister after removing blouse completely and bukkake'ing on her.
Thank you bro, damn i love this community

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I think I'll use that, as a Native brit, while I know the reference, the Rubicon isn't something that immediatly jumps to mind, so thank you for helping with this, as it's been bugging me how to word it. kinda like the last Fortune teller scene actually, I had to almost completely rewrite it... now it reads almost like a organ transplant... subbing organs for mana/magic, but it made sense with the translation I started with, as the brother is in essence transferring mana to the sister, hence why he takes a hit to his "vitality"
I'd suggest adding [I don't know what face I should make when we're back home] or something like that effect before the [I've crossed the Rubicon with her, after all], so the translation flows smoother.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes