platypussy

Feb 2, 2018
Haven't tried reproducing it, but I had her lie sideways then started to fap. She has to be fully awake and willing.
TO buy the scene? That I'm not sure of. I think it's either thin book, lewd book, leaving then coming back when she's high lust, idk.

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
In the Demo v2.0 translation, during what I assume is the 69 position in the night crawling stage, the game will enter a sort of infinite loop while it tries to look for a missing file. While the file may be missing on purpose, the infinite loop does prevent further gameplay so I'd consider it a bug. An easy fix is to take another cut-in image (I used 131) and rename it to the missing cut-in. This fixes the infinite loop issue.

Edit: This brings me to a potential mod idea for the impatient folks. For a good number of missing scenes one can simply replace them with similar ones from the previous Imouto game, particularly for the bathing scenes. You can do some simple image editing to get the sister's hair color to match this one if need be or just leave the mismatch, still beats a green error bar.
Holy shit i didn’t read it completely, this is a fantastic idea, genius dude

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
Found one of your [context]s. Event in question is helping party member to fight a beast as training to complete her new Quick Attack skill, which she can use in the fight. Probably triggered either by number of days or by number of times you choose to help her train, opportunities to do so pop up every so often after your guild activity of the day, usually community service and hunts (though that may just be annecdotal on my part). Hope this helps!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
In the Demo v2.0 translation, during what I assume is the 69 position in the night crawling stage, the game will enter a sort of infinite loop while it tries to look for a missing file. While the file may be missing on purpose, the infinite loop does prevent further gameplay so I'd consider it a bug. An easy fix is to take another cut-in image (I used 131) and rename it to the missing cut-in. This fixes the infinite loop issue.

Edit: This brings me to a potential mod idea for the impatient folks. For a good number of missing scenes one can simply replace them with similar ones from the previous Imouto game, particularly for the bathing scenes. You can do some simple image editing to get the sister's hair color to match this one if need be or just leave the mismatch, still beats a green error bar.
While a great idea... not much point considering that next month the full version gets released, and I will be working on it

Apr 23, 2018
Oh boy, I'm bookmarking this one, I loved their other game and I can't wait for the full release of this one
I wonder if this too will have realistic exploding little sisters

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Currently playing though the game properly myself so I can try and find any small typos, mistranslations and context for scenes.
If anyone comes across any scenes that they think could be worded better, please leave a post with the line and what you would suggest it should be

*Edit* Progress report, finally seen the Fortune teller scene, its been spruced up so it makes more sense, still more to do before I feel comfortable releasing a V0.4

Bath washing scenes reworded to make sense, more minor text issues dealt with (town on weekend, some at home talks have been cleaned up, some context dealt with)
fixed a badly spaced line causing issues when putting panties away after hunting
Mood : Not bad!
Cups of tea : 3
Smokes : 4
Music choice : Kyle Landry

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Oh boy, I'm bookmarking this one, I loved their other game and I can't wait for the full release of this one
I wonder if this too will have realistic exploding little sisters
wait wha--- oh, when she goes explosive mood, i see

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Untitled.png
Okay, found this contextless text.
The context here is "My love goes unanswered" or "heading out without home to return". Japanese people alikened a couple like a port (female) and a ship (male). When a male went home to find his wife after a long work, it's called 'returning back to port', which is the remnant of the times where most males in Japan does fishing business as main source of income.

*Edit.

Smoothed the TL on the Imouto's status screen.
[I just remembered about sex] and [May quietly mastrubate] > [Just learned about sex] and [Mastrubates in secret].
[Often at midnight overlapping bodies] > [At midnight, their bodies often overlaps...] (The three dots are important for context, it implies they're not just simply sleeping together.)
[While seeking each other, spend the days welcoming the morning] > [While seeking each other's body warmth, enjoying the night until the sun rises.]

On the brother's side:
[Stack your bodies always, it's a fulfilling imouto life] > [With bodies inseparable, it's a fulfilling imouto life].

The fortune teller during adventuring:
[Polish your arms and come back to me three years later] > [Polish your SKILLS and come back to me three years later].
In japanese, 'ude' can mean both arms and skill, in context of 'sword-arm'. It's from samurai days back then.

The fortune teller after you reached the World Tree:
[The ability to be a kid in the future] > [The ability to MAKE/HAVE a kid in the future].
[Magical power and vitality is two sides of a same coin, and if the flow of magical power changes, unfortunate things could happen].
[I don't get pregnant even if I have vaginal cumshot!] > [I can't make my sister pregnant even if I cum inside!]

When shopping for already owned item:
[I don't have it anymore] > [I don't need it anymore], or in case the seller was mentioned, [It was out of stock].

Make drink twice: [Tea...I've?] > [I've already made drinks today.]

The DJ wish event, pick 'I wish new power' get new title: [Remodelled] (the kanji reads 改造 kaizō) .

Last edited:

shimarei

Oct 28, 2018
Ahhh the BGM at the house is so good. I love the amount of effort inusuku and the community has put on this game. I wish I could contribute as well. This game is amazing looking past the incest.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
View attachment 1587435
Okay, found this contextless text.
The context here is "My love goes unanswered" or "heading out without home to return". Japanese people alikened a couple like a port (female) and a ship (male). When a male went home to find his wife after a long work, it's called 'returning back to port', which is the remnant of the times where most males in Japan does fishing business as main source of income.

*Edit.

Smoothed the TL on the Imouto's status screen.
[I just remembered about sex] and [May quietly mastrubate] > [Just learned about sex] and [Mastrubates in secret].
[Often at midnight overlapping bodies] > [At midnight, their bodies often overlaps...] (The three dots are important for context, it implies they're not just simply sleeping together.)
[While seeking each other, spend the days welcoming the morning] > [While seeking each other's body warmth, enjoying the night until the sun rises.]

On the brother's side:
[Stack your bodies always, it's a fulfilling imouto life] > [With bodies inseparable, it's a fulfilling imouto life].

The fortune teller during adventuring:
[Polish your arms and come back to me three years later] > [Polish your SKILLS and come back to me three years later].
In japanese, 'ude' can mean both arms and skill, in context of 'sword-arm'. It's from samurai days back then.

The fortune teller after you reached the World Tree:
[The ability to be a kid in the future] > [The ability to MAKE/HAVE a kid in the future].
[Magical power and vitality is two sides of a same coin, and if the flow of magical power changes, unfortunate things could happen].
[I don't get pregnant even if I have vaginal cumshot!] > [I can't make my sister pregnant even if I cum inside!]

When shopping for already owned item:
[I don't have it anymore] > [I don't need it anymore], or in case the seller was mentioned, [It was out of stock].

Make drink twice: [Tea...I've?] > [I've already made drinks today.]

The DJ wish event, pick 'I wish new power' get new title: [Remodelled] (the kanji reads 改造 kaizō) .
I thank you for the Island info, that helps a lot, for everything else see my previous post above (in other words, was already working on it)
*edit* I should add to this, my process for this goes : blind translation (not seeing it in game) > compile the new translation > play the game, aiming for the scenes > discover context > re-examine the japanese > put closest english translation in to fit everything together nicely > alter translation accordingly > replay game to check the scene hasn't been screwed up/crashes the game.
I pushed out the V0.3 faster then I should have due to fixing the upgrade bug, which was a major thing, hence why I'm working on V0.4 already. some parts of the coding/responses are a bit wacky in terms of placement, hence why I mark them with [context] because the response might not even belong to the scene I thought it did, also, that DJ event is... urgh really really a pain.

Last edited:

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
In addition to the changes Hodedra suggested, there's also several instances of wrong pronouns being used. One example I can think of off the top of my head is when Imouto offers to wash your back, the text has her say "I'll wash my back".

Plenty of other instances of this sort of thing. The context needed in each instance depends on who's talking, and who they're talking to/about. Generally, Oniichan or the narrator/system messages talking about Imouto should use "she" and "her"; Imouto or system talking about Oniichan should use "he" and "his"; and characters talking directly to each other, about each other, should use "you" and "your".

Still, you're doing good, and working on the translations now will make it that much easier for translating the full game. Nearly all of the content from the demo will be available in the full game, except for the notices that certain actions (removing her panties at night, penetration, entering the WC while she's in there, etc.) are not possible in the demo.

Also I hope that one modder can make a Godly Brother mod for this game.

Reactions: Treshe134

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
In addition to the changes Hodedra suggested, there's also several instances of wrong pronouns being used. One example I can think of off the top of my head is when Imouto offers to wash your back, the text has her say "I'll wash my back".

Plenty of other instances of this sort of thing. The context needed in each instance depends on who's talking, and who they're talking to/about. Generally, Oniichan or the narrator/system messages talking about Imouto should use "she" and "her"; Imouto or system talking about Oniichan should use "he" and "his"; and characters talking directly to each other, about each other, should use "you" and "your".

Still, you're doing good, and working on the translations now will make it that much easier for translating the full game. Nearly all of the content from the demo will be available in the full game, except for the notices that certain actions (removing her panties at night, penetration, entering the WC while she's in there, etc.) are not possible in the demo.

Also I hope that one modder can make a Godly Brother mod for this game.
actually, based on the data I can see, it looks like theres... 5 missing databases and at least 40 missing event holders (event holders can hold anywhere from a single line up over a thousand) so yeah... there will still be more to do once the full version is released, also theres some titles that no matter what, I havent seen pop-up despite numerous tests (36 titles altogether from what I can see) and I think they might be conditional/unlockable ones?

Last edited:

NotFemale

Apr 21, 2020
if u have the game and dont have the time to build all stats then use cheat engine, u can max out all the stats with it

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
does anyone know how to unlock 69 and Piledriver?, i already read all kinds of books and tried all interactions

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
demo is out but still gonna wait for the full content of this. is there a news of it? im mean the full release?

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes