TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Oh this has a translation now? Sweet. I've been waiting for this game, gonna buy it the day it comes out, if people need a uploaded copy

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Get Imouto into a very bad mood, and then flash your johnson at her. No matter how good of a mood she's in, flashing her will always lower her mood by one level, so getting the explosion ending is not as hard (heh) as you might think.

It should be possible to get the explosion ending on the very first day.
It might be easier to get caught, simply wait until she is asleep then start taking her clothes off and don't stop until she completely wakes up.

Hdono

Jan 7, 2022
"exploding Imouto ending" Was there such an ending!? lol It seems like I will have to play it again to unlock it now! XD

if you make the brother "bear head" and then make the sister pregnant she will yell at you for having bear head and explodes giving you chance to reincarnate as half sibling big bro.

• Haha
Reactions: Seinks

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Heh, just me having some fun...
Might want to replay that event once I finish work on the next update... speaking of...

Demo 2.0, Translation V0.3 is currently being tested, and yeesh, transferring the translation over has taken me about... 12 hours? been going over the translation bit by bit as I transferred it, so theres been some changes.
Still need to find a lot of context, as some scenes I haven't seen in my own playthroughs yet, I've even started marking areas of the translation so I know when I've found those scenes, so, when the update drops, if you see [context] in a scene/event. it just means I haven't done it myself yet.

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
Heh, just me having some fun...
Might want to replay that event once I finish work on the next update... speaking of...

Demo 2.0, Translation V0.3 is currently being tested, and yeesh, transferring the translation over has taken me about... 12 hours? been going over the translation bit by bit as I transferred it, so theres been some changes.
Still need to find a lot of context, as some scenes I haven't seen in my own playthroughs yet, I've even started marking areas of the translation so I know when I've found those scenes, so, when the update drops, if you see [context] in a scene/event. it just means I haven't done it myself yet.
By the way, do you find any difference in the second demo except the skill book?

And I'm still playing it with your translation, cheers man, you are doing a really great job.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
By the way, do you find any difference in the second demo except the skill book?

And I'm still playing it with your translation, cheers man, you are doing a really great job.
oddly enough, no. but I assume there was some under the hood work done (which I am not touching)
also, fixed the skill/upgrades not showing on the translation, same issue as when I borked the save button... but the only fix for that is to leave something untranslated :/ (this is why the tips section has been left untranslated, translating it borks the save button), but on plus side, it's working, and the descriptions I had have been updated too.
some things are still badly translated, and that's due to me not having seen the scenes personally (yet)

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
It's MTL with some polish. There was a ton of lines to translate and had to be done 1 by 1 from what I understand. Person who did this was doing everyone a huge favor so we could try the demo out a bit before the release in February. I suggest you do some research first before making such ignorant comments.

Agreed about some of the game mechs being tedious but you can always save first so not sure the big deal. It's also missing content because it's a demo so rushing to judgement is super dumb.

The prequel to this game is one many people's favorites and this seems like it's going to be a full-on upgrade from that. There's a reason the majority of this thread is super positive so far. If you don't like the current state of things check back when the full game is available.
Thanks for this, one of the reasons I started this was due to how long it took for Imouto Life to get a "official" translation, and realised that it would probably take that long (if not longer) for the full release to get translated and I thought to myself "could I do it?" and well... here we are, demo is playable to non-japanese players, and now that I know I can do this, will be doing the Full Version (and possibly quicker then it took me to do this demo now that I have a better idea of what I'm doing)

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
After... 17 hours? straight of sitting at my desk chugging tea and smoking far too much... I am proud to say :

DEMO 2.0 HAS BEEN TRANSLATED! WITH THE NEW AND IMPROVED V0.3, WITH A MAJOR BUG FIX TO BOOT! UPGRADE YOUR ONII-CHAN TODAY!

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
After... 17 hours? straight of sitting at my desk chugging tea and smoking far too much... I am proud to say :

DEMO 2.0 HAS BEEN TRANSLATED! WITH THE NEW AND IMPROVED V0.3, WITH A MAJOR BUG FIX TO BOOT! UPGRADE YOUR ONII-CHAN TODAY!
Your dedication for this game really moves my heart

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
My Imouto literally died from climax... I didn't know that this is possible :D

O_Conceito

Dec 12, 2019

dude, you are incredible !

platypussy

Feb 2, 2018
In the Demo v2.0 translation, during what I assume is the 69 position in the night crawling stage, the game will enter a sort of infinite loop while it tries to look for a missing file. While the file may be missing on purpose, the infinite loop does prevent further gameplay so I'd consider it a bug. An easy fix is to take another cut-in image (I used 131) and rename it to the missing cut-in. This fixes the infinite loop issue.

Edit: This brings me to a potential mod idea for the impatient folks. For a good number of missing scenes one can simply replace them with similar ones from the previous Imouto game, particularly for the bathing scenes. You can do some simple image editing to get the sister's hair color to match this one if need be or just leave the mismatch, still beats a green error bar.

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
In the Demo v2.0 translation, during what I assume is the 69 position in the night crawling stage, the game will enter a sort of infinite loop while it tries to look for a missing file. While the file may be missing on purpose, the infinite loop does prevent further gameplay so I'd consider it a bug. An easy fix is to take another cut-in image (I used 131) and rename it to the missing cut-in. This fixes the infinite loop issue.

Edit: This brings me to a potential mod idea for the impatient folks. For a good number of missing scenes one can simply replace them with similar ones from the previous Imouto game, particularly for the bathing scenes. You can do some simple image editing to get the sister's hair color to match this one if need be or just leave the mismatch, still beats a green error bar.
how did you get the scene? i have 2 left undiscovered (including the 69 ofc) ScreenShot_2022_0108_23_28_48.png

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes