Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
First of all thanks for the translation and your work.
I have 2 points I'd like to criticize a bit and hope they are getting changed:
I would appreciate it if you'd change the brother to onii-chan since I dont think she calls him aniki.
I'm pretty sure she doesnt say jelly filled donuts I would like the translation to be as accurate as possible and not having memes in it. Stuff like that always kinda takes me out.

Aside from that I really appreciate you translating this and I'm looking forward to the full version.
The game uses both brother and onii-chan, most noticeable when she is in a bad mood. and the Guild members only seem to use brother. I will try to find some parity for the full release.

as for the jelly filled donuts, yes, it's a joke/meme. theres also couple more that no-one has mentioned yet. for the full release I will be doing a "pure" translation (this is also just me having a little harmless fun with my 1st ever translation, the work is very mind-numbing). just consider this me marking my work in case someone tried to remove my name and take credit. she literally just says "let's have some snacks Onii-chan"

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
The game uses both brother and onii-chan, most noticeable when she is in a bad mood. and the Guild members only seem to use brother. I will try to find some parity for the full release.

as for the jelly filled donuts, yes, it's a joke/meme. theres also couple more that no-one has mentioned yet. for the full release I will be doing a "pure" translation. just consider this me marking my work in case someone tried to remove my name and take credit.
Thanks for your work, without people like you the majority of games on this site wouldn`t be playable considering how many fan translated japanese games are out there.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
as for the jelly filled donuts, yes, it's a joke/meme. theres also couple more that no-one has mentioned yet. for the full release I will be doing a "pure" translation (this is also just me having a little harmless fun with my 1st ever translation, the work is very mind-numbing). just consider this me marking my work in case someone tried to remove my name and take credit. she literally just says "let's have some snacks Onii-chan"
I like your sense of humor in the demo, especially the self-insert with the crazed farmer boss fight; for the full version you should do both a straight translation and a full-blown parody version.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I like your sense of humor in the demo, especially the self-insert with the crazed farmer boss fight; for the full version you should do both a straight translation and a full-blown parody version.
Glad you liked it! while doing a parody version would be amusing, I think I'll stick to dropping the odd reference or joke for those that get it.

found the other reference yet? have a hint :
Hint.png

Last edited:
Reactions: maybe973

muffpounder69

Feb 9, 2018
Dang, you're a legend. I think it does show it's a 0.1 with a few awkward wordings but congrats on first translate and getting this out at least. Full game comes out in a month I think?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Dang, you're a legend. I think it does show it's a 0.1 with a few awkward wordings but congrats on first translate and getting this out at least. Full game comes out in a month I think?
Yes, also expect a V0.2 once I've tested it (and expect the full version once it releases and I get a hold of it). The way the game is currently done means some events will only pop when meeting certain parameters, and some responses are random, and when you are translating those without seeing the scene itself, context gets lost, hence why I attempt a playthrough with every alteration I do, to make sure that everything makes sense within the context of the scene. and theres also just bits of text I missed.

Reactions: maybe973

Gilsan

Apr 19, 2018
Thanks a lot for the share and TL!

Imouto! Life -Monochrome- was one of my fav eroge so I'm really looking forward to this.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
it looks like the majority of the code is already in place, missing only images and the final sexing.

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
Yes! I really love Imouto Monochrome. There were almost no bad thing about that game. The only thing I think is a bad thing is that there's too little thing to be done. I'm really looking forward to their next release. Thank you, translators!

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes