Sargavehl

Dec 2, 2018
... because of one of the pictures, I felt someone needed to say this. Ahem...

"NOTHING BEATS A JELLY FILLED DOUGHNUT"

Blacklight38

Apr 29, 2019
for both : the data is literally not available in the demo version, it's not a error with the translation, it's due to it being a demo.

copy and pasting from before this thread was made :

I guess I had best list some of the things not doable in the Demo :
1) Upgrade system is heavily limited, only 3 skills available (can get some minor ones from random event)
2) Some scenes will give errors (from what I've seen, parts of the bath scenes)
3) some actions and events are removed (no sex, something about a race, something about fog and a tournament)
4) guild quests are extremely limited in the demo, data points that the following are currently unavailable :
Monster hunts/Subjugations (Dragon, Marine life, beast in the forest etc etc) Super Adventures, Mystery solving, something about a Seal?
5) one of the characters isn't available in the demo (seen in town on the weekend)
6) Holiday events?
Well, at least now I know it was intentional; thanks!

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Had to quit out for now. Got to the part where it's telling you how to aquire points and you have the little character pointing at the "special attack" button telling you it's 30 points but won't do anything when you click anywhere.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Had to quit out for now. Got to the part where it's telling you how to aquire points and you have the little character pointing at the "special attack" button telling you it's 30 points but won't do anything when you click anywhere.
the tip pop ups tell you to press and hold the mouse button over the skill...

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
ScreenShot_2022_0106_16_54_48.png spoiler here, but during night scene when i press touch and kiss simultaneously the text appeared like this, i got a feeling this was unintentional

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
and yes i read it earlier, the only available skill are only 3, in the official release you can actually bought all of the skill if you have enough exp points. So far i only eccountered 2 bugs, But greak work Shade pretty good stuff there

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
WOW I'm excited by this! Sister monochrome is one of the games i have played the most since i discovered it in 2020. So hyped

Reactions: maybe973

Wide Boy

Jan 2, 2022
I will be working hard to get it to all you wonderful people here as quickly as possible, and trust me, from what I've seen in the code, theres a lot to do!
and I'll still be working on this demo until then.
Thank you, my coomer brother!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
It happens, some things still need a bit of translating, expect a V0.2 within a day or so!

also... heres what the H Skill upgrades do (unlikely to change at this point, but you never know until full version is released) :

Soft touch : less likely to wake up from touching
Technician : Pleasure from touching increases
Craftmanship : less likely to wake up from cloth removal
Magic Dick : Pleasure from first insertion of the day greatly increased
Vit. Enhance : increases cumshots by 1 (max 9)
Sex Savant : Creampie greatly increases pleasure
Stealth : Easier to peep
Temple body : Increases energy recovery
Longing : Lust increases faster
Panty Hunter : increases number of panties found when hunting
Iron WIll : withstand cumming up to 130% (toggles)
Prejaculation : ejaculate at ?? (less) (toggles)
Golden Shot : Impregnation rate at 100% (can be unbought?)
Lewd Hands : increased lust via touching

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes