raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Dev said he will make English version when Jp version complete, well, if it like first sequel maybe it take about 1 year or more

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
After some messing with the Wolf RPG Editor I managed to unlock panties by copying and editing pants. Some graphics are missing though

Sep 6, 2021

Every green error msg about a missing image is deliberate. Inu removed some files so it can't be unlocked untill the game releases. Same with the bath scenes

After some messing with the Wolf RPG Editor I managed to unlock panties by copying and editing pants. Some graphics are missing though
If by the missing graphics you mean translations of the panties, then yeah, I'm still working on those.

Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
Every green error msg about a missing image is deliberate. Inu removed some files so it can't be unlocked untill the game releases. Same with the bath scenes

If by the missing graphics you mean translations of the panties, then yeah, I'm still working on those.
I mean missing cut-ins

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
My oh my. A sequel to Imouto Life? It's a bloody gift to all cultured individuals. I hope this one has pregnancy as well, make it more improved from the last game. May this game surpass all our expectations.
Faulty Dreams posted a image rip on the first page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In it there's one with her in bed with a belly, so there's probably a pregnancy ending.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Untitled.png
Is it actually just onigiri? One of these days we'll finally have our representation jelly filled donut bros. Don't lose hope.

Reactions: Rizo

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh well seeing this makes me want to finally get around to playing the first one! It looks so nice!

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
:cool:
Yes, damn it, at the end of the game I waited for the release of this game, New Year is not so bad)

Lokista12

Jul 20, 2021
First of all thanks for the translation and your work.
I have 2 points I'd like to criticize a bit and hope they are getting changed:
I would appreciate it if you'd change the brother to onii-chan since I dont think she calls him aniki.
I'm pretty sure she doesnt say jelly filled donuts I would like the translation to be as accurate as possible and not having memes in it. Stuff like that always kinda takes me out.

Aside from that I really appreciate you translating this and I'm looking forward to the full version.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes