3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
sigh, the game is still focused on sneaking about like a coward. Peaking and sleep rape.

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Shadesishere you're God among man, I was watching your progress with translation and man, that's a lot of cigs and even more of coffee. And that's comes from fellow chain smoker and programmer.
Cheers mate, you single-handedly made the best thread(s) in f95.

nio :3

Jun 4, 2017
I really like how WolfRPG games looks like and works, i hope we will live in society without RPGmaker in future

Reactions: maybe973

kite001

Jun 20, 2018
Dude now I want to buy the game more than I should because I'm broke, thanks to the kind degenerates that made this translation even tho it's just the demo

Reactions: maybe973

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
after all this... I can finally sit back a bit and actually, you know... play the game properly instead of scrutinising every line, checking and double-checking everything, praying I won't break the game etc...

what a wild ride... and still more to do in the future! as soon as the full version hits, I will be working hard to get it to all you wonderful people here as quickly as possible, and trust me, from what I've seen in the code, theres a lot to do!
and I'll still be working on this demo until then.

let me end this post with a qoute i looked at quite a few times while translating :

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." - Winston Churchill
I am not any good with code, but if you need extra help with translation and editing, send me msg.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Absolutely love the hard work you guys are putting in to make this work so I don't want to come off like I'm complaining. But there is basically no content yet with the sister, right? Or do I just suck?

I got her love and lust both really high and cant seem to trigger anything but watching her masturbate in the bathroom. Got her interest around 40 now too.

Itsuka97

Aug 12, 2017
Absolutely love the hard work you guys are putting in to make this work so I don't want to come off like I'm complaining. But there is basically no content yet with the sister, right? Or do I just suck?

I got her love and lust both really high and cant seem to trigger anything but watching her masturbate in the bathroom. Got her interest around 40 now too.
well if you want to trigger sleep rape, your lust must be above 60 if I'm not mistaken. Aside from that, you can use a cheat engine to raise lust (max 120) and interest (mine around 381) since it's still a demo for faster progress. Maybe around 100+ interest, high lust, and LOVE mood, you can make her show her underwear or even naked. I guess that's all the content in the demo

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
Shadesishere I suppose that for some reason you are using the first demo of this game. Is that right? Because the other day I finished playing this demo(the second one at the Inusuku ci-en blog) and now I started playing it again, but with your translation applied and I'm really curious why I can't learn any skills except the first three of them. Because the original demo has some info about each skill and you can also learn any of them. Or at least I can learn "stealth", which I can't learn in your demo by the way.
What do you think about it? Is it some.. bug with your translation or..? I don't know. Maybe you really just worked with some of the old versions of the demo..

edit. Yup, tried this save from the original demo in yours and.. I can't learn that skill.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2020
whoever had the balls to write that they worked hard to translate this must seriously be dragggin those fuckers around in a wheel barrow.
this is MTL nonsense.
who the loving eff signed off on any of this? seriously, gootranslate provides a better transliteration.
nobody worked hard to translate shit here. It's barely intelligible dialogue.
art is sorta alright, the rpg aspects seems way out of place and really the guild stuff, : click click click click who gives a dick :
the answer, is not you as the MC - you give no dick apparently. I see it's a demo, but the way it's poorly MTL'd into poetry makes me misunderstand if it means " english demo " or a demo, and also btw - it's in sorta english.

bc really, it's worded as the former - and that makes me think a complete version of this exists in japanese - and it's gonna be more worthwhile to seek that out and play it, VS trying to struggle through this snooze fest of front loaded extraneous aspects that dont exist in the limited game scope - but thanks for removing the 10 day timer.

pretty sure this is an actual demo, demo - not just an " english demo " as it says on the title screen afterall.

someone needs to rescue this game from it's fate lol. the structure is there, but that extra stuff is dumb.

and in what world does it make sense that ic an just repeatedly tell her naughty stories to raise her lust over and over, doing literally nothing else,yet if i ask to see her naked she drops to liek 2 trust.

fuckoff game, there's no fun to be had like this. unless the meta theme to this is masochism. bc it's painful as fuck to trudge through these : day to day " games as-is, worse so when you lose progress so heavily for choosing an option you don't fully understand.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
whoever had the balls to write that they worked hard to translate this must seriously be dragggin those fuckers around in a wheel barrow.
this is MTL nonsense.
who the loving eff signed off on any of this? seriously, gootranslate provides a better transliteration.
nobody worked hard to translate shit here. It's barely intelligible dialogue.
art is sorta alright, the rpg aspects seems way out of place and really the guild stuff, : click click click click who gives a dick :
the answer, is not you as the MC - you give no dick apparently. I see it's a demo, but the way it's poorly MTL'd into poetry makes me misunderstand if it means " english demo " or a demo, and also btw - it's in sorta english.

bc really, it's worded as the former - and that makes me think a complete version of this exists in japanese - and it's gonna be more worthwhile to seek that out and play it, VS trying to struggle through this snooze fest of front loaded extraneous aspects that dont exist in the limited game scope - but thanks for removing the 10 day timer.

pretty sure this is an actual demo, demo - not just an " english demo " as it says on the title screen afterall.

someone needs to rescue this game from it's fate lol. the structure is there, but that extra stuff is dumb.

and in what world does it make sense that ic an just repeatedly tell her naughty stories to raise her lust over and over, doing literally nothing else,yet if i ask to see her naked she drops to liek 2 trust.

fuckoff game, there's no fun to be had like this. unless the meta theme to this is masochism. bc it's painful as fuck to trudge through these : day to day " games as-is, worse so when you lose progress so heavily for choosing an option you don't fully understand.
It's MTL with some polish. There was a ton of lines to translate and had to be done 1 by 1 from what I understand. Person who did this was doing everyone a huge favor so we could try the demo out a bit before the release in February. I suggest you do some research first before making such ignorant comments.

Agreed about some of the game mechs being tedious but you can always save first so not sure the big deal. It's also missing content because it's a demo so rushing to judgement is super dumb.

The prequel to this game is one many people's favorites and this seems like it's going to be a full-on upgrade from that. There's a reason the majority of this thread is super positive so far. If you don't like the current state of things check back when the full game is available.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shadesishere I suppose that for some reason you are using the first demo of this game. Is that right? Because the other day I finished playing this demo(the second one at the Inusuku ci-en blog) and now I started playing it again, but with your translation applied and I'm really curious why I can't learn any skills except the first three of them. Because the original demo has some info about each skill and you can also learn any of them. Or at least I can learn "stealth", which I can't learn in your demo by the way.
What do you think about it? Is it some.. bug with your translation or..? I don't know. Maybe you really just worked with some of the old versions of the demo..?

edit. Yup, tried this save from the original demo in yours and.. I can't learn that skill.
Yes it's the first demo, didn't even know there was updated one! starting work on that one now, thanks for letting me know!

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
technically? no... this is actually the exploding Imouto ending continued... in other words, Onii-chan got Isekai'd
"exploding Imouto ending" Was there such an ending!? lol It seems like I will have to play it again to unlock it now! XD

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
"exploding Imouto ending" Was there such an ending!? lol It seems like I will have to play it again to unlock it now! XD
Get Imouto into a very bad mood, and then flash your johnson at her. No matter how good of a mood she's in, flashing her will always lower her mood by one level, so getting the explosion ending is not as hard (heh) as you might think.

It should be possible to get the explosion ending on the very first day.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes