ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
you will get this after you did the bathroom scene, it will gives you inspiration the next morning for 69 skills
(you will need to skip a lot since there's a lot of missing scene/files (at least at the demo))
Already did that countless times and still..

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Couldn't find a mention of this on the thread but, after inspecting the .rar file I can see it's littered with garbage file names e.g. â}âjâàâAâï1.jpg. This is usually the tell-tale sign that whoever compressed the archive doesn't have the Japanese language pack installed. This can cause no end of bugs and errors on the users end and I'm genuinely surprised it hasn't been addressed yet.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Couldn't find a mention of this on the thread but, after inspecting the .rar file I can see it's littered with garbage file names e.g. â}âjâàâAâï1.jpg. This is usually the tell-tale sign that whoever compressed the archive doesn't have the Japanese language pack installed. This can cause no end of bugs and errors on the users end and I'm genuinely surprised it hasn't been addressed yet.
If the jpg files you're talking about are the ones in the main game directory (where the game itself is), then those jpgs with the garbled names are the instruction manual. I haven't seen any other files with garbled file names, and the game does not use those particular files anyway.

Your caution is understandable. Luckily, it is unnecessary in this case.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
If the jpg files you're talking about are the ones in the main game directory (where the game itself is), then those jpgs with the garbled names are the instruction manual. I haven't seen any other files with garbled file names, and the game does not use those particular files anyway.

Your caution is understandable. Luckily, it is unnecessary in this case.
Noticed a couple in the CG folder as well.

gmnbf

Feb 16, 2021
I unlocked 4 skills

69 : Receive handjob from sister in bathroom when bathing together. Choose to clean yourself first, then choose clean hair and body. if your sister have good relationship and high interest, she will give you handjob. Then will give you inspiration. If not, try 2-3 times

Piledriver : When your sister sick, do not take care of her, instead choose Bath, and wipe her body. If you dont get it the first time, still don't take care of your sister, instead try it the next day when her condition should be still sick. Got it on my 2nd try

Doggy style : Read Naught book to get inspiration. (I don't know if this is chance or not, got it on my first book)

Titty fuck : Read Thin book, bought it at bookstore in town. You can visit it on weekend

Last edited:

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
Any idea how you unlocked cowgirl?
Yes i do, so have her on high lust and onii~chan(you) on low lust i say below 30% and then don’t interact during night just go straight to bed

*if you guys need save/tips for unlocking status i can make a note, just ask me lol

Last edited:

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
I wish someone will make a mod for the green text that pops up because of the missing images most notable is the 69

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
u can do it yourself just copy pic on cutin rename it as green text pops want
The green text are many, it would work but is gonna take a whole time probably an hour or more *edit: not to mention the picture must be similar or it will not make any sense, i’ll try it later

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
How do you keep Onii-chans Lust up so you can do sneaky events? Imouto's spider sense is strong and every peek only gives you like 5% anyway (which decays almost the same day).

Mad props for tackling a translation of the demo, btw. Most people would indeed not bother* and Textractor uust just doesn't work for this game (or half of all WolfRPG games to be honest)

ehpot

Sep 4, 2018
heya fellows,
I have some question to ask, is the better choice (like gaining more trust and interest or lewd point) always better choices? Does bad choices trigger sometime scene or event?

Treshe134

Jul 20, 2021
How do you keep Onii-chans Lust up so you can do sneaky events? Imouto's spider sense is strong and every peek only gives you like 5% anyway (which decays almost the same day).
There's a lot of way, like going to bath alone>checking for panties, asking Imouto to show you underwear/nude (if the interest/trust already high enough). Other way is you can just use cheat engine to adjust it to at least 50%

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
heya fellows,
I have some question to ask, is the better choice (like gaining more trust and interest or lewd point) always better choices? Does bad choices trigger sometime scene or event?
Usually lewd is the least important, high trust can unlock many interaction, high lewd but low trust is basically useless, so i’d say go for trust that’s what i would do

Reactions: ehpot

haverino

Apr 28, 2020
Finally after almost 2 hours i got it, so basically what you need to do is to get sister sick (this can be done with adventure or weekends or triggered randomly) then don’t take care of your sister right away, choose bath option and then wipe her, after wiping you will get inspiration
You sure you she can get sick randomly? I already completed the 100 Imouto Adventure crap already, and I've been spamming days. She has a monster immune system.

Heksakor

Dec 6, 2018
You sure you she can get sick randomly? I already completed the 100 Imouto Adventure crap already, and I've been spamming days. She has a monster immune system.
Huh that’s weird my sister at least get sick once a week, maybe try physical interaction as many as possible, or maybe make her cum as much

Jlan90

Jul 20, 2017
Very Limited, especially when its the Demo version. Cutin Files are missing and everything. Some Skills cannot be learned...

If anyones able to apply the missing images would be helpful.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes