Roshag

Jul 30, 2017
At first I thought this is full version. There was a "Demo" in the thread name, wasn't it?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Shadesishere

A humble request, would it be possible, to have the imouto call MC oniichan/onii-chan/onii chan (however you want to romanise it), instead of brother? (no idea if this is simple, or a lot of effort, so apologies if this is a big ask).

Ngl is kinda weird now when I play a jap vn and it is fully translated to brother/big brother. :S

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
i have been observing this on its dev blog, was hoping to learn japaneese before it came out but oh well.
Well, you still can. Check the image of the post above you. 見つけたパンツ (mitsuketa pantsu - ignore the "u" when pronouncing) is a compound of the verb "To find" and the noun for panties/underpants in perfect tense. It's in first person, active (since the passive is mitsukaru, meaning, to be found), thus, translated as "Panties I found" 100%.
If you are a complete beginner, learn hiragana and katakana first.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Shadesishere

A humble request, would it be possible, to have the imouto call MC oniichan/onii-chan/onii chan (however you want to romanise it), instead of brother? (no idea if this is simple, or a lot of effort, so apologies if this is a big ask).

Ngl is kinda weird now when I play a jap vn and it is fully translated to brother/big brother. :S
Ah but the trick here is she uses both, which is just plain annoying. I've noticed that for the most part, she uses Onii-chan when she is in a "good" mood, and brother during mad moods, also during H scenes for some reason.

If it bothers people that much (you aren't the first to mention it) I can alter it, probably for the full version, as I will have to go over everything then anyway.

Thoughts everyone?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ah but the trick here is she uses both, which is just plain annoying. I've noticed that for the most part, she uses Onii-chan when she is in a "good" mood, and brother during mad moods, also during H scenes for some reason.

If it bothers people that much (you aren't the first to mention it) I can alter it, probably for the full version, as I will have to go over everything then anyway.

Thoughts everyone?
Oooooo, didn't know that. So which variation does she use for bad mood? (i.e. nii-chan, or either of the sans for like "You are not related to me rn", sama (this one would be more lovey dovey though), aniki etc.)
Or is it a contextual thing that is set by how she says it? (the words around it).

As for me, my concern was she was only saying brother, if they are saying both am fine :S

lilstank

Jun 7, 2018
Absolute king shit Mr. Translator
I'm glad it seems they removed the cursor from the previous game, with the step increment so high it was quite jarring.

ImoutoCat

Jun 19, 2021
would have been easier and faster to give the answer or ignore me instead of being a jackass.
oOOooh touchy! I feel like just clicking the first page and scrolling down slightly takes a few secs.
I was helping you learn how to find the answer yourself!
"Teach a man to fish" and all that~

Reactions: sharpknife

cursed spark

Nov 27, 2017
Well, you still can. Check the image of the post above you. 見つけたパンツ (mitsuketa pantsu - ignore the "u" when pronouncing) is a compound of the verb "To find" and the noun for panties/underpants in perfect tense. It's in first person, active (since the passive is mitsukaru, meaning, to be found), thus, translated as "Panties I found" 100%.
If you are a complete beginner, learn hiragana and katakana first.
i got hiraga down, and then went straight to kanji as the guide i was following said. And yeah not really making progress there, I think i would be able to make more progress if i got someone to talk with just like when i was learning english all those years ago, even considered hiring a tutor but idk. i guess that learning katakana would be a nice change of pace since i got no luck with remembering much kanji.

Pixelyoda

Oct 16, 2018
How do I trigger night event ? I remember that in the previous game I have to go to bed before 23pm but it's not working in this one...

odairu3

Apr 24, 2020
i got hiraga down, and then went straight to kanji as the guide i was following said. And yeah not really making progress there, I think i would be able to make more progress if i got someone to talk with just like when i was learning english all those years ago, even considered hiring a tutor but idk. i guess that learning katakana would be a nice change of pace since i got no luck with remembering much kanji.
My man, then anki is for you

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes