Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
I'm playing using... constantly dumping screenshots into the yandex image translator. How on earth do you trigger the night-lurking scenes? in the previous game just going to sleep early with some energy to spare did it.

Ah, I just somehow made it there (despite it being very late and me having no energy, so it's definitely not triggered that way). Maybe having 60 in the lower left stat (not sure what it is).
50 or higher lust for the player

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Right, meal is cooking, so have some more time before I have to actually sit and eat, so jumping back in, currently using my hardcopy of my translations notes to quickly fill in areas that are the same in the full version as the demo, which atm, is the Upper UI, Prologue, Adventures, town and pretty much everything up to the Tournament.

singed33

Jun 23, 2020
Oh did the full version come out and is being translated? Do you have a pateron link Shade? Want to donate since I have been also looking forward to the game and you are working so hard.
Check out his signature, it's essentially the same thing as Patreon. Yes & Yes to your question.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
I am once again here to give massive praise to shadeishere for doing all of this. I'd fight the sun for this dude

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes