RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
So, now that Kagura's version is out, I want people's opinions on what I should do now.

Do I :
A) Continue with my own translation, using Kagura's uncensored images (with Mello's images included)?
B) Do a hybrid of Kagura and my own to create a "optimised" version?
C) *Looking at a certain troll* Give up and leave it all to Kagura? (besides DLC, I'll be doing that regardless, because we all know that's going to take Kagura forever and a day to deliver)
D) Suggestion choice

Parts of what I've seen are a tad suspect, but honestly, that font is killing my eyes, so have only played a couple of days in game so far.
Also, Eternum update... so... yeah.
a and b please, also forget about the troll

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
So, now that Kagura's version is out, I want people's opinions on what I should do now.

Do I :
A) Continue with my own translation, using Kagura's uncensored images (with Mello's images included)?
C) *Looking at a certain troll* Give up and leave it all to Kagura? (besides DLC, I'll be doing that regardless, because we all know that's going to take Kagura forever and a day to deliver)
D) Suggestion choice

Parts of what I've seen are a tad suspect, but honestly, that font is killing my eyes, so have only played a couple of days in game so far.
Create an optimize version that's the best way in my opinion why just leave and abandon it beside from what I have seen so far kagura version definitely seems inferior to the version here.

Yesdude929

Jun 23, 2020
"You can have sex early in the morning" - Well, that's cool.
"You can have sex all day" - ok, you have my attention.
"You can have sex in the bathroom" - Wait, that's always been in the g..
"You can have sex in the bath" - ...Now I'm MOTIVATED!

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022

Do I :
D) Suggestion choice

What do YOU wanna do, Shade? To be completely honest, I still prefer your translation over Kagura's and I can tell parts of theirs are pretty rough. The fucking Alchemy line included lmao. And the font choice they chose. This is par for the course for Kagura, the kings of half ass ports, and I believe we all here trust your translation abilities far more than their entire translation team.

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
It's clear now that Shade's translation is superior to Kagura's, but are mello's uncensored images also better than Kagura's? How does their uncensored mod compare in quality and realism? I've been pretty satisfied with every image from the mod up to now except for maybe the image the cunnilingus dream uses/FFox mod uses for cunnilingus in rock, paper, scissors.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: akapp

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023

Do I :
D) Suggestion choice

B sounds nice. There are some weird tl like sexual harassment turned into molest and make tea turned into alchemy. But the overall TL is sufficient for both yours and the official.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
RIP there inst Suspicious shop
Instead of stores they're now districts. How fancy. As for the suspicious shop, I'm sure that's either a bug, some kind of pacing change, specific trigger requirement, or maybe you aren't playing the patched or correctly patched version. Considering that they still haven't corrected a faulty preview picture on the Steam page and that they issued a quick day 1 patch, it wouldn't really surprise me if it were just some kind of bug.

hifugye

Nov 25, 2022
Here you go!

Link : Mega

That one pixel is easy to miss... thanks for noticing. Full Decensored Mod is now updated to v.0.4
I find that some files are the same as the source files:"Data\cg\event_23_04.jpg", "Data\cutin\cutin_58.png", "Data\cutin\cutin_63.png", "Data\cutin\cutin_73.png", "Data\cutin\cutin_74.png", "Data\cutin\cutin104.png" to "Data\cutin\cutin_111.png", "Data\cutin\cutin_129.png", "Data\cutin\cutin_130.png", "Data\cutin\cutin_133.png", "Data\cutin\\cutin_134.png", "Data\cutin\\cutin_219.png". I compared their MD5 and found that they are the same.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
After playing the Kagura version a little I can say that it is not worth replaying the game again until the new DLC comes out. In terms of translation, I can say that it's too long time for something very normal. I would only buy the game to somehow support the developer for his work, but I think I'll pass until the game is "complete." I prefer this version to Kagura also Kagura takes a long time so who knows when they release the DLC

edit: I choose the option A I think you should differentiate yourself from kagura and make it yours all the credit

Last edited:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
guys is there a way to skip a night
I got an ascetic life choice, and now in my night I can do 2 things, prank or sleep
if I prank, do absolutely nothing and leave, it counts me as failed ascetic life (somehow)
if I sleep, my sister just force cowgirl me, and then still fail (obviously)

is there a way to prevent that or skip that?
Cowgirl is chanced based, no matter how often it can feel like it appears. If you push the sister too far, that chance of it not happening becomes really low. The reason backing out of the nightplay fails, is because the brother decides to console backing out of touching his sister anymore by rubbing one out.

RIP there inst Suspicious shop
The suspicious shop requires a certain Guild Reputation level.

i didnt buy in steam, i did buy in

is more cheap.

And no the savedatas wont work
Save datas in WolfRPG are based entirely on the internal name of the game. Therefore, if one changed the internal name to match the Japanese version, it would load the Japanese saves, and as Kagura appears to not have messed with the variable system at all (suprisingly), the saves would also be fully compatible.
As such, I've attached a JP Save Compatible Kagura Version if anyone is interested. (Hint, using this, your save will still be compatible later on if you want to switch to the JP DLC as well.)

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes