Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
A doubt about the game that I have since the previous game in the series. The different types of brothers you can be depending on the starting options you choose, does anything else change besides some starting stats like your maximum action points, energy or money? For example the rate at which you or your sister's stats increase.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
"cannot locate basic info data", referring to data/basicdata/game.dat
how do i fix this?
If your game folder is some weird gibberish like "é¿ô╟é▌é¡é╛é│éó" or something, you'll get that error message. Try renaming the game folder.

ianzuko

May 18, 2017
If your game folder is some weird gibberish like "é¿ô╟é▌é¡é╛é│éó" or something, you'll get that error message. Try renaming the game folder.
thanks! it worked, but its all in japanese, is there any translation?

stenone

Jan 15, 2022
A doubt about the game that I have since the previous game in the series. The different types of brothers you can be depending on the starting options you choose, does anything else change besides some starting stats like your maximum action points, energy or money? For example the rate at which you or your sister's stats increase.
I haven't played this past the demo yet, but in Imouto Monochrome, the titles also affected different odds like getting caught spying, improving your sister's interest, as well as other buffs and debuffs. I think I once saw a post explaining this in detail.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
I haven't played this past the demo yet, but in Imouto Monochrome, the titles also affected different odds like getting caught spying, improving your sister's interest, as well as other buffs and debuffs. I think I once saw a post explaining this in detail.
Shade actually provided that post in detail

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
at least I didn't lose my saves this time, anyway, have... 40 mins before the other half drags me to do the weekly shopping...
she scared the hell out of me earlier, was busy transferring the translation over, when she poked me in the back, put a cup of tea in front of me, and reminded me about needing to go shopping...

love her to bits, but yikes, wish she would find a better way of getting my attention... and god, where did the sun go? it was light out last I looked!

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
I appreciate your work, but please get some rest or you'll have too many typos to fix later.
Unless you actually wanted us to get bare with you.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
thanks! it worked, but its all in japanese, is there any translation?
The game itself? Shade is working on it, and others have posted serviceable machine translations in this thread.

The files' and folders' names? I don't know. The sample name I chose was the name of the readme file. I'd already changed the name of the game folder, so I don't know what it was; all I know is I extracted it without using locale emulator, and had the same problem you had.

Soru-chan

Jun 27, 2021
at least I didn't lose my saves this time, anyway, have... 40 mins before the other half drags me to do the weekly shopping...
she scared the hell out of me earlier, was busy transferring the translation over, when she poked me in the back, put a cup of tea in front of me, and reminded me about needing to go shopping...

love her to bits, but yikes, wish she would find a better way of getting my attention... and god, where did the sun go? it was light out last I looked!
DUDE, YOU HAVE A GIRL THAT SUPPORTS YOU TRANSLATING A SISCON INCEST GAME????

NEVER LET HER GO!!!!

KuramaSu

Mar 12, 2019

Hahaha, that was one scare.
And yeah, it is pretty common to have devs pump out fixes to games the first days after release, si I wouldnt be surprised if there are more to come.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
DUDE, YOU HAVE A GIRL THAT SUPPORTS YOU TRANSLATING A SISCON INCEST GAME????

NEVER LET HER GO!!!!
Mate, she plays a lot of these games herself, right now she's super chuffed that thanks to donations from supporters I was able to preorder Horizon: Forbidden West digital deluxe (as am I, loved Zero Dawn), as prior to this, I was probably going to have to wait a bit to get it... and only standard ps4 ver at that.

anyway, time to do the shopping :/
will update everyone on the translation once we get back

BlackBoop

Sep 24, 2020
Se esta haciendo un parche en ingles, el DIOS esta haciendo un gran trabajo y segun sus palabras, esta en un 90% hecha la traduccion, solo le faltan pocas escenas y mejorar los dialogos, para que suenen logicos
I thought I was the only one who spoke Spanish here.
At least I don't feel like a minority here.

Ahora ya no me siento tan solo :V
Lo bueno de saber ingles es que no necesito esperar al parche en español :3

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes