TheKestrel

Jul 2, 2020
Mate, she plays a lot of these games herself, right now she's super chuffed that thanks to donations from supporters I was able to preorder Horizon: Forbidden West digital deluxe (as am I, loved Zero Dawn), as prior to this, I was probably going to have to wait a bit to get it... and only standard ps4 ver at that.

anyway, time to do the shopping :/
will update everyone on the translation once we get back
you definitely earned the game for all your hard work, keep at it mate

ae3o

Aug 28, 2020
If you mean you tried to use your card directly on DLsite, they only take Japanese cards; they have that takes foreign cards where you can buy prepaid points that you can spend as Yen on DLsite. If you already knew that and meant that site won't take your card either... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hmmm.. Weird. Because I bought the game via my Visa card.

Darkness04

Jan 25, 2020
Anyone know what triggers the addition of new items in the suspicious shop to be unlocked? Cause it seems like the game prevents us from giving her any drugs in the early stages of the game.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Is the answer sheet for the initial questions (The ones that determine what kind of brother we play as) in this thread?

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys, just wondering if you have seen an option related to "modelling" ? I mean I don't know sometimes during the family reunion, there was an option called modelling week, and there's a skill that I have which is related to modelling... So is there anyone that can explain what it does exactly ?
I can't give much more details, as I use the untranslated full version, and use a phone app to translate things, so it might be fucked up.

Also, please forgive my poor english.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Is the answer sheet for the initial questions (The ones that determine what kind of brother we play as) in this thread?
Don't remember there being one, other than the translation and speculation. Try using the old one and see if they are different... there's certainly many more endings and types of onii-chan you can start as.

Reactions: Smoltites

ChadBad

Aug 29, 2019
Is there translation? Can I translate it myself somehow?
yes, you can do what I do and learn translator++, a bit of patience and trying, you should be able to get a somewhat understandable translation going. there are parts you should not translate ofc, as they are used in the scripts.

There are also text in the game that are actually just pictures, so you would have to use OCR to translate those if you cant read them. I use ShareX to OCR text for me, but google translate on the phone also works.

This will take several hours ofc, but its a fun to try out imo.

ChadBad

Aug 29, 2019
Dude I didn't even know ShareX could do OCR holy fuck thats so nice
it even supports DeepL, I use it so often I replaced the normal printscreen function with OCR :WeSmart:
ShareX_Ul0NAQvUGC.png

Can you use the Demo Translation in the full game?
You can use the translated images from the demo to translate those image texts, I did that myself. However, there are still some texts left untranslated, so unless I figure out what font they used for those, its going to have jarring difference in fonts.
Edit: apparently its "Lindsey Pro Regular", which costs 29 usd.. dunno if I need it that badly... Edit: nvm, its Ink Free..

But I dont doubt Shade is going to be finished looong before I get get my own TL working, and at a better quality than mine by a long shot.

Last edited:

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
MangaMaster I've updated the original table you posted. This update has:

Stats (ATK, TEC, DEF, GUT, WIS, Skill Points)
Battle Stats: (Player health, Enemy Health, Battle Action Points)
and I've added Max AP (0-120) as well.

Still trying to find Guild Rep, but that should be everything

Credit for everything else in it goes to MangaMaster

MangaMaster

Apr 5, 2020
MangaMaster I've updated the original table you posted. This update has:

Stats (ATK, TEC, DEF, GUT, WIS, Skill Points)
Battle Stats: (Player health, Enemy Health, Battle Action Points)
and I've added Max AP (0-120) as well.

Still trying to find Guild Rep, but that should be everything

Credit for everything else in it goes to MangaMaster
Nice. I had already added the E to S+ stats, but didn't add the battle stats, so we can just go from this version instead.
Getting enemy HP to 0 took two searches so it's not that hard to find, BUT having to do it every time you start up the game is annoying.
Setting it to 0 is fun, because they live until you do literally anything.
So a couple of bad guys died after seeing my imouto doing the big HEART heal attack.

Uguu~kawaii~ to DEATH! :D

Jun 15, 2020
My advice is not to cheat. You are only spoiling your own fun by doing so.

The purpose and definition of a game is to win against obstacles: remove those obstacles and you get a reward that doesn't look like a reward...
Must be nice to have enough time and limited enough scope of hobbies that you can waste enough of it replaying the same content over and over again. People enjoy video games for a variety of different reasons.

If I only played video games for the challenge, I would stop playing video games, find a better job and get a girlfriend. That there is the ultimate challenge and reward.

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes