DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Thank you, dear mods, for deleting posts talking about different game translations with people who translated it in a thread made by one of them *and* using "off-topic" as a deletion reason.

Mods are human, they are equally bound to mistakes and bouts of stupidity. Just shake your head and move on.....is what I'll like to say but nah, this sarcasm is funny as hell.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Mods are human, they are equally bound to mistakes and bouts of stupidity. Just shake your head and move on.....is what I'll like to say but nah, this sarcasm is funny as hell.
Honestly, I think the thread got pruned, because earlier, notifications had a few "your message has been deleted" also stating the off topic reason... pity there isn't a way to check said messages now, because I wold love to know which ones got deleted, because it's pretty rare for me to not talk about the game or answer a question... even if to just point out it's (90% of the time) already in the FAQ, which you have to scroll past the link for to get to the download part of the opening post (which is also in text form in the game files people! you have ZERO excuses!)

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Honestly, I think the thread got pruned, because earlier, notifications had a few "your message has been deleted" also stating the off topic reason... pity there isn't a way to check said messages now, because I wold love to know which ones got deleted, because it's pretty rare for me to not talk about the game or answer a question... even if to just point out it's (90% of the time) already in the FAQ, which you have to scroll past the link for to get to the download part of the opening post (which is also in text form in the game files people! you have ZERO excuses!)
Yeah, looks like they ate most stuff thinking it was maybe getting political, when it was actually literally in the game. The way it shows up is weird too cuz I got like, 7 alerts, but I really don't think that many of my posts were removed.

• Sad
Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
My best guess is that the mods were given a quota to fill in order to keep their positions, so they're just going to "popular" threads and deleting whatever they think they can get away with for whatever bs reason they can come up with.

Eterai

Feb 26, 2020
My best guess is that the mods were given a quota to fill in order to keep their positions, so they're just going to "popular" threads and deleting whatever they think they can get away with for whatever bs reason they can come up with.
Mods are the traffic police of the forums; giving out tickets at the end of the month to fill their quota. lol

Iwrii

Jul 25, 2023
No! It's true! What!? Why, Inusuku!? :eek:
Can you add some scenes about this into your mod ? H-scene will be very appreciated but not really necessary since it's hard to draw that with a completely new character, but I definitely want to see the scene about imouto caught brother and flower girl came out with blushed cheeks and "something" leaked from her crotch... Please!!!

Asriel98

Jul 10, 2020
It all depends to inusuku for them to announce the date and price
"Early june" bro, and on ci-en site there is a pic with a date in may but this was probably reported

Also, as you can see on the screen i was wrong it's a DLC not a new game.

ci-en link : .

1717394053820.png 1717394513024.png

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
"Early june" bro, and on ci-en site there is a pic with a date in may but this was probably reported

View attachment 3699665 View attachment 3699668
The date on the pic is of the release of that ci-en post, see other posts for proof. No news from Inusuku if they can follow through with Early June, I expected them to give one last ci-en update before release (to atleast gather a bit of hype) so they're cutting it reaally close for what I would consider early June.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

View attachment 3699665 View attachment 3699668
yes... something we have known for... what... around a year or so now? *looked it up, we've known for 2 years, 3 months*
slowpoke.jpg
[Insert your own text here, I'm too tired right now]

May 10, 2020
While the DLC comes out, recommend a similar game?
Now while we wait, here are some new upcoming games with (at least what I think) a similar cohabitation theme.

【Live2D】ホムンクルスとの性活 ~Life with a Homunculus~
(Predicted release in June 8th 2024)

存在感薄い妹との簡単生活
(Predicted release in December 2024)

ふたりぐらし
(Predicted release unknown)

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Now while we wait, here are some new upcoming games with (at least what I think) a similar cohabitation theme.

存在感薄い妹との簡単生活

ふたりぐらし
First one looks cute, but it's live2D so this alone could make-or-break the game, it all depends on quality. No screenshots of UI nor gameplay shown, only images.

Second one looks the best IMO and is very 1room'ish with subtle interface and whatever this is. My guess that gameplay will be also pretty much 1room'ish.
firefox_2024-06-03_11-27-29.png

The third one requires more digging to judge because most of dev's blogposts are just omake and pictures of main heroine.
image-web.jpg
And this one look pretty similiar to our monochrome, with cut-ins, button actions and such.
image-web2.jpg

I think it's a pretty good haul for 2024.

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020

存在感薄い妹との簡単生活

ふたりぐらし
First one looks nice, but I don't like disembodied dick during sex scenes. I see 2 scenes that I might like tho.

Second one.. Idk. Seems like a fixed camera angle during sex scenes like you're a cuck who's letting his wife's boyfriend screw her while he watches on a chair drinking cuck juice thinking "this is fine".

Mewcle

Sep 26, 2023
The date on the pic is of the release of that ci-en post, see other posts for proof. No news from Inusuku if they can follow through with Early June, I expected them to give one last ci-en update before release (to atleast gather a bit of hype) so they're cutting it reaally close for what I would consider early June.
I have here in my notes that it was slated for the 15th, but i didn't put the source. the note was from april when the dlc was supposed to come out and was pushed back, so i think that's a good guess. Though that's more like mid june than early.

Me boi

Mar 30, 2024
I have here in my notes that it was slated for the 15th, but i didn't put the source. the note was from april when the dlc was supposed to come out and was pushed back, so i think that's a good guess. Though that's more like mid june than early.
If the date you mentioned is correct, then it is possible that Inusuku will make an announcement around June 7 or 8 about delaying the release which was originally in early June to mid-June. Let's just wait a little longer..

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes