owner1234

Jun 27, 2018
Damn, here I was about to update my game as I haven't played it since release/early fan translation, only to discover that DLC is about to drop.

Now to decide...play now and play again after DLC drops and is translated, or be patient and enjoy 'all' the new things at once...
i'm in the same predicament as well, guess I'm gonna wait...

seifukulover

Jan 18, 2024
You have to think about bigger questions too. Now you can have a run where you keep your sister pure and unload your libido on the guildmates instead.
I actually love this... imouto playing the innocent cocktease who has no idea what she's doing to oniichan, Kana asking "what's wrong?" and you showing her, then she says "you can't continue the mission like this..." and gets fucked in the woods.

"That mission took a long time! Are you and Kana OK, oniichan?"

Bluburu

Nov 24, 2021
HUH I just opened inusuku ci-en and saw an update before they posted it on twitter. Looking at the time I saw it around the same minute it got posted lmao

WE GOT A DATE, IT'S JUNE 13 LADS AND LASSES

Edit: I'm dumb link was broken haha
Wow that was fast. I was honestly expecting it to be released next year

Reactions: tltbkp

Hennessy09

Feb 21, 2024
What exactly will be in a new DLC? Will there be changes in a everyday life situations or just new one time episodes?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Price in dlsite says 990 yen View attachment 3708002 its relatively cheap
Yes, it's pretty cheap considering all the development time.

Let's hope this helps it sell well.

What exactly will be in a new DLC? Will there be changes in a everyday life situations or just new one time episodes?
Inusuku a while ago shared a list:
1717613122131.png

Although there are little things missing here, such as the story in the hot springs, the new scenes for the guild girls, the image album and there may be more surprises.

Only 1 week left it's pretty exciting!!

sisissisisisisi.gif

kiava

Oct 2, 2017

View attachment 3708531

Although there are little things missing here, such as the story in the hot springs, the new scenes for the guild girls, the image album and there may be more surprises.

View attachment 3708538
and as always i can't wait to see the scenes colored by you das !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daseson

Hennessy09

Feb 21, 2024

View attachment 3708531

View attachment 3708538
Thanks, Pretty big DLC, but i hope there will be more suprises. Just a week left:BootyTime::BootyTime::BootyTime:

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020

View attachment 3708531

View attachment 3708538
I'm glad this dlc doesn't have sex scenes with the other girls. The little sister does not deserve a shitty Oni-chan.

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
I'm glad this dlc doesn't have sex scenes with the other girls. The little sister does not deserve a shitty Oni-chan.
A bit too late for that... best example *sister travel* and mc forces all girls to call him o--- ahem :sneaky:... Yukari calling Mc O-- kek

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
I can already see my horny ass being impatient to wait for the translation and will just use phone's google translate for each dialogue.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes