Esgulepino

Jul 16, 2019
Now while we wait, here are some new upcoming games with (at least what I think) a similar cohabitation theme.

【Live2D】ホムンクルスとの性活 ~Life with a Homunculus~
(Predicted release in June 8th 2024)

存在感薄い妹との簡単生活
(Predicted release in December 2024)

ふたりぐらし
(Predicted release unknown)
Do these games have threads here? They look great, including the ones hurrdurr posted.

I know theyre not complete, but thread are good as later reminders for me.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
Now while we wait, here are some new upcoming games with (at least what I think) a similar cohabitation theme.

【Live2D】ホムンクルスとの性活 ~Life with a Homunculus~
(Predicted release in June 8th 2024)

存在感薄い妹との簡単生活
(Predicted release in December 2024)

ふたりぐらし
(Predicted release unknown)
The first one animation is actually really good. And I'm thirsty for a new living and sleep r@pe with loli game.

qwert11223

Apr 16, 2024
Haven't played this in ages but was thinking of getting back into it with the DLC coming up so soon, what's the best version to go with?

DaddyPlsNotTheBelt

Mar 21, 2021
I just got done with the game, but I haven't done the Hot Springs yet.
I think I'm at Day 102, the day after Akatsuki's exhibition match.

Now, I will say though, for the game to already be getting a DLC, about 2-3 months after the initial release, is pretty fucking Impressive, ain't gonna lie.

Can't wait for the DLC to drop next week. honestly excited!!

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
I just got done with the game, but I haven't done the Hot Springs yet.
I think I'm at Day 102, the day after Akatsuki's exhibition match.

Now, I will say though, for the game to already be getting a DLC, about 2-3 months after the initial release, is pretty fucking Impressive, ain't gonna lie.

Can't wait for the DLC to drop next week. honestly excited!!
....... games been out for 2 years now......WHAT THE *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP*

Reactions: Fox Taihen

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Haven't played this in ages but was thinking of getting back into it with the DLC coming up so soon, what's the best version to go with?
Mine (shameless plug). Honestly though depends what you want. I've been focusing on revising and refining the translation over the last couple months , Nick has continued working on his FFFox Mod with some TL updates (to my understanding), Shades's version will be most similar to what will likely be the first version of the DLC available in English, and Kagura has their version (without any fan content). I'll be putting up a new version and thread tomorrow, just completing one more pass of the base game before shifting into DLC prep mode.

Last edited:

DaddyPlsNotTheBelt

Mar 21, 2021
... Games been out a lot longer than that. (Jan-Feb 2022 to be exact, depending on if referring to the original Demo or the actual game release)

Idk man, I just checked Google and it said Initial release date was March 22 2024. So I would assume that's for the Steam Kagura version then.

LimeSere1201

Mar 24, 2022
Idk if I could post this here but, this one is out now. Hope someone would made a thread for it. It looks really great.

Reactions: Fox Taihen

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Idk man, I just checked Google and it said Initial release date was March 22 2024. So I would assume that's for the Steam Kagura version then.
you are speaking to someone that has translated this game, for whom without you would never even heard of this game, we have known about this makers games long before you joined the forms, trust us, we know our shit

Reactions: leastdevotee

tltbkp

Jun 20, 2019
Screenshot 2024-06-07 102932.png
I'm new here, I just found this game on kimochi web and liked it so much I bought it on steam but my game doesn't have NSFW content, maybe the steam version doesn't have NSFW at all ?, please someone explain to this idiot

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 3712586
I'm new here, I just found this game on kimochi web and liked it so much I bought it on steam but my game doesn't have NSFW content, maybe the steam version doesn't have NSFW at all ?, please someone explain to this idiot
You have to download the 18+ patch separately on Kagura's website. Or just grab the version being shared here, it's the same thing lol.

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes