kengador

Aug 6, 2020
Idk if I could post this here but, this one is out now. Hope someone would made a thread for it. It looks really great.

dafuk is this most basic adobe after effect animation :/ "creators" don't put in effort anymore. All cash grab crap games.

Reactions: Padav22
May 10, 2020
Now while we wait, here are some new upcoming games with (at least what I think) a similar cohabitation theme.

【Live2D】ホムンクルスとの性活 ~Life with a Homunculus~
(Predicted release in June 8th 2024)

存在感薄い妹との簡単生活
(Predicted release in December 2024)

ふたりぐらし
(Predicted release unknown)
released :)

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Yeah, the release date line of June 8th didn't even pass here.
Gotta give it some time, if it ends up on F95 at all, looking at the tags (petite and tiny breasts). I recall RJ370402 being sent straight to hell.

Reactions: Padav22

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Idk if I could post this here but, this one is out now. Hope someone would made a thread for it. It looks really great.

Damn I just download this game it was full of bugs. But the illustrators kinda sad story man. I check artist profile and things were gone wrong after his sister dead and this game literally bout sister again.
Here a translated post of artist before suicide
Screen Shot 06-07-24 at 10.20 PM.PNG

tisbefake00

Feb 11, 2021
Damn I just download this game it was full of bugs. But the illustrators kinda sad story man. I check artist profile and things were gone wrong after his sister dead and this game literally bout sister again.
Huh that explains the description on dlsite where they shared unfinished illustrations and saying that it was probably the last illustrations from the artist. Sad stuff. Hope for the best for the dev, seems theyve been working on that game since 2020.

LimeSere1201

Mar 24, 2022
View attachment 3714430
Oh no. Sorry I put you guys into this. I have no idea it was this severe. This fucked me up so badly. I sure hope they got help somewhere, anything will do.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 3714430
Shit man, that's heavy. I couldn't find any additional info, and given the circumstances it's possible it was already too late, but I hope he got some help.

Mental health is no joke, fellas.

qwert11223

Apr 16, 2024
Once the DLC is available will we be able to dorp it into any version of the game or will like the kagura version need it's own version of the dlc or something?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
To uhh, get away from the unfortunate topic that happened to come up in the last few posts...

The thread for my ongoing translation update project just went live? Pushed a new update (last big one before the DLC for sure) and organized a bunch of previews and other info over there. If you are currently or might want to give my version a go, feel free to leave feedback over there. I will absolutely be working on the DLC as well, but Shades is 99.9% likely to get something out before me, so take that as you will.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Once the DLC is available will we be able to dorp it into any version of the game or will like the kagura version need it's own version of the dlc or something?
Technically, yes. With the way WolfRPG games work, a DLC would be able to be dropped on any previous version, including both steam and JP versions. However, it will make the game JP once again, and Kagura saves won't be compatible. Basically, the DLC will overwrite the in-game text and coding with the DLC's version of in-game text and coding. You would keep your translated ui, though, and uncensored images (though the new DLC images will be censored).

Reactions: leastdevotee

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I will wait for August or even September for DLC. Expecting frequent updates in the following months with bug fixes, content updates etc.
I wouldn't expect too much content. I believed they said this would be it content wise and have penciled themselves into the monochrome remake, and then sister explorer. They also brought back their ai doodle on ci-en so that might be on the horizon too.

poccopo

Jul 27, 2020
tried to search for it but it's too soon maybe, couldn't find anything
Already available in many sites. Finished it. As expected, I only liked 2 scenes. The rest have disembodied dicks in them that I'm not really a fan of. It's like using a dildo that's hot and spews cum in the end instead of an actual man doing it.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes