RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Idk man, I just checked Google and it said Initial release date was March 22 2024. So I would assume that's for the Steam Kagura version then.
you are speaking to someone that has translated this game, for whom without you would never even heard of this game, we have known about this makers games long before you joined the forms, trust us, we know our shit

Reactions: leastdevotee

tltbkp

Jun 20, 2019
Screenshot 2024-06-07 102932.png
I'm new here, I just found this game on kimochi web and liked it so much I bought it on steam but my game doesn't have NSFW content, maybe the steam version doesn't have NSFW at all ?, please someone explain to this idiot

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 3712586
I'm new here, I just found this game on kimochi web and liked it so much I bought it on steam but my game doesn't have NSFW content, maybe the steam version doesn't have NSFW at all ?, please someone explain to this idiot
You have to download the 18+ patch separately on Kagura's website. Or just grab the version being shared here, it's the same thing lol.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Idk man, I just checked Google and it said Initial release date was March 22 2024. So I would assume that's for the Steam Kagura version then.
This thread's start date, Jan 6, 2022 is a closer approximation to when this game first launched. It was only Japanese, Shade threw together a quick translation and people started appreciating it enough to get Kagura's attention years later.

i know it's the same version, but i just want to support the developer because i like that game, i'm just wondering about the steam version lacking NSFW, thank you
When they same its the same version here, this version has both flavors of translation available, with effectively the 18+ patch applied, and it even has a few bug fixes so you should consider downloading the one from here, or figuring out how to apply that patch to your version.

Steam would not allow the h scenes in this game so you would normally download the patch from Kagura. A common complaint is the font Kagura uses is awful so there's ways on here to disable it too.

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
Will the dlc be possibly played with mtool? I might not be able to wait for the translation when it comes out lol

Reactions: Guravi69

tealover1410

Aug 10, 2020
Idk if I could post this here but, this one is out now. Hope someone would made a thread for it. It looks really great.

i think the creator released it too quickly and with bugs and everything. Its a pain watching such a cute game goes badly cuz the creator i think just released it for the money. I read of his ci-en actually one of the artist like he rip himself out of stress, cuz he had so many works to do or something. Hope the creator gets some moneys and can fix the game at some point.

May 30, 2022
Is there someone play in Joiplay version game I really like to play it and put mods but because if I play it, it's very slow and always go out of the game unlike android version is only slow in few minutes and playable when you play longer and the animation work fine and always have the save went updating the game

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes