GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
https://f95zone.to/forums/request.119/ (I'm not sure if this game doesn't break rule 7...)
If you only have the ENG patch download it should be fine without any attachment on it.
There already plenty few of it on translation request as long no game download link. Only english patch I think

Edit: I just re-read the rules it was indeed "any translation, bug fix and etc are prohibited", hmm kinda weird bcoz I saw some [Modder] badge users post their translation patch. Welp its RNG I guess

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
How many days do you need guys to translate DLC?
considering that in the past I've gotten pretty much every update (plus the demo and first release) done within a week?

So the DLC will not be released in English?
Damn it...
... where has anyone said that the DLC won't be done? person you responded to asked if Mtool could be used (probably impatience) on the DLC when it comes out.

RN620

Jan 27, 2019
considering that in the past I've gotten pretty much every update (plus the demo and first release) done within a week?

... where has anyone said that the DLC won't be done? person you responded to asked if Mtool could be used (probably impatience) on the DLC when it comes out.
Ahh shiz I remember waiting for the translation to be done instead of playing it right away with it Mtool for better exp. I have waited before I shall wait again haha

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Damn I just download this game it was full of bugs. But the illustrators kinda sad story man. I check artist profile and things were gone wrong after his sister dead and this game literally bout sister again.
Here a translated post of artist before suicide
View attachment 3714430
Damn, that's sad. I checked his Fanbox, and his last post was March. I thought it was May.

I really want to see Yukari get pinned down and hard.
Doing an elf so hard you're going to reawaken her ovaries.

nimomek

Nov 5, 2020
Any recommendations? Not necessarily a game similar to this one, just a good game to spend time on until dlc release

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I can't be arsed to test but if you just exported the game's game.dat file in Wolf Editor with the same name as Kagura used and swapped it in would that work?
It's what someone else said like a week after it came out. I haven't tested it myself properly but in the save file I did see a game name, and the person who claimed to have done it said you could edit it and then swap.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
-Game's DLC will release nearby
Ok that's cool i'm gonna check out the save file i have---

-Forgot i cleaned my PC and erased everything and i didn't back up the save
Well fuck, does the Modded game save file works??

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
It's what someone else said like a week after it came out. I haven't tested it myself properly but in the save file I did see a game name, and the person who claimed to have done it said you could edit it and then swap.
Nick does offer a game.dat file that is supposed to swap in Kagura save compatibility, I'm not sure if that's what he did or what. I might test except right now I'm racing to port my stuff to the base Japanese version to make it a lot easier to work on the DLC (hopefully).

PolkinJames

Jun 12, 2017
Personally I want test out the original japanese DLC with jp base game. However I don't want to replay the entire game to reach that section again, so I want know whether the saves can be transferred.

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
though surprising the price of dlc is 990 yen
i though it be over 1500 yen since inusuku will add a h scene for the other girls
god i hope yukari has 3 more h scene
and will copium but i hope the other elf have atleast one h scene or naked scene

4.70 star(s) 86 Votes