Leback

Apr 3, 2021
Hi, I have a bug where after completing "big adventure" i cant click on sister, what should i do? (I have the fan translation version with the mods of FFFox and decensor)

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Am gussing 100-150 Trust before you can bathe with her then 150-250 you can wash her or let her wash you.
That's more or less correct. I think it's 150 trust to bathe together, and 200 to wash her or have her wash you, though I can't verify the actual trust you need at this time.

Worth noting is that bathing with her at all raises her interest a couple of points every time, even if you don't wash her or have her wash you. If her interest level is high enough, you can also ask her to "wash" you; and if both her interest and lust are high enough, she'll do it on her own.

jjjames19

Sep 1, 2020
I can't wake up in the middle of the night. What do I need to do to make the character wake up in the middle of the night?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
That's more or less correct. I think it's 150 trust to bathe together, and 200 to wash her or have her wash you, though I can't verify the actual trust you need at this time.

Worth noting is that bathing with her at all raises her interest a couple of points every time, even if you don't wash her or have her wash you. If her interest level is high enough, you can also ask her to "wash" you; and if both her interest and lust are high enough, she'll do it on her own.
I can confirm, you are 100% correct.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Lozhac

Aug 20, 2020
Previous uncensored game ain't official?
And is it better on official?
Will if be ported to android ver

Dennen

Apr 19, 2018
any idea why this is happening when i try to eat out at the guild? i'm using the fan translation with the full decensor, ffox mod and the colored mod

LegendaryKOT3

Jan 11, 2024
any idea why this is happening when i try to eat out at the guild? i'm using the fan translation with the full decensor, ffox mod and the colored mod
Backup your saves and try reinstalling the game, if not you will have to give up ffox mod as it seems to be the problem with it

tomatolin

May 4, 2022
which one do i need to download. Also i can't download Steam/Kagura Version (Pre-patched + Decrypted) . i tied and mega is just loading for long time. can anyone upload any other download source ?

Reactions: Ferrumm

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
which one do i need to download. Also i can't download Steam/Kagura Version (Pre-patched + Decrypted) . i tied and mega is just loading for long time. can anyone upload any other download source ?
Mega link is working fine for me, try opening it on a different browser if its still giving you trouble.

4.70 star(s) 77 Votes