Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
There should be a folder called 'English' inside the FFFox 1.5.3 update with a large amount of txt files inside it. That English folder since be in Data folder right alongside the rest of the folders. It sends back 'NoFile' if it can't find said txt files in the folder, such as the 'Data/English/Menu01.txt', etc. I've reattempted it on a fresh install from the OP with the Kagura prepatched version, and it works fine with loading the files. Maybe there is an issue with the folder being 'read only' or something? Also, make sure there are no foreign characters in the load path of the game.
Okay so I just decided to reinstall the whole thing (apparently there was an update the day after I downloaded as well, the game folder looks nothing like the one I had at first), and it worked until I imported the save I was using and it broke again. Guess that's what I get for using older saves I find in the thread to get past the rng grind

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Okay so I just decided to reinstall the whole thing (apparently there was an update the day after I downloaded as well, the game folder looks nothing like the one I had at first), and it worked until I imported the save I was using and it broke again. Guess that's what I get for using older saves I find in the thread to get past the rng grind
Knowing that it is a save issue is worthwhile, though. I'll be able to add some redundancies to make sure even old saves work properly. Would you happen to be able to upload the save in question so that it can be fixed in the next update?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
im soft-lock for final championship((
If you make a new game, you should have points to make the game go by smoother. Throw those points into STR and INT and you can either bypass early game stat grind or hit S rank for all your stats before the championship even begin.

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Knowing that it is a save issue is worthwhile, though. I'll be able to add some redundancies to make sure even old saves work properly. Would you happen to be able to upload the save in question so that it can be fixed in the next update?
Sure thing, here it is. This one is day 1 nothing touched

4thenords

Nov 14, 2017
All title changes in the Steam version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Near as I can tell only the names are different, none of the effects look different. Can still use the Title Guide linked in the OP to see how to get them and what they do.

Last edited:

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
All title changes in the Steam version:

Near as I can tell only the names are different, none of the effects look different. Can still use the Title Guide linked in the OP to see how to get them and what they do.
26ed95dbc203a38d39ca4e36a8ccf9adff29bc56411563fd15134c2b112c8153.gif
You don't hate localizers enough. You think you do, but you just don't.

gaiar31

Oct 12, 2018
I think you broke the game with cheats if you have a save just reset the game and it will be fine. But you could also just go to sleep and see if it will come out next time if so then you save and reset game or just reset game and use old save point.
in Imouto -Fantasy- Translation φ v2 don't have this error sir.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes