torresm

Apr 5, 2020
what's the money bug?
BlueFireNick discovered that the guild's weekly pay is supposed to increase along with guild reputation, but it's currently bugged.

So there's no difference between fan uncensored art and official uncensored art?
There is a difference, but I haven't seen any direct comparisons yet. I might take a few screenshots and post them later today.

Reactions: noodler1300

Marphey

May 13, 2019
BlueFireNick discovered that the guild's weekly pay is supposed to increase along with guild reputation, but it's currently bugged.

There is a difference, but I haven't seen any direct comparisons yet. I might take a few screenshots and post them later today.
I always thought that there is something wrong with the pay because i always recived negative pay regardless of what i did for the guild.

Like 1 quest and two community srvices and the elven bitch still had audicity to tell me i did shit abd should pay up.

Reactions: NoNye-31

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
I have only one question: is it possible to somehow interact with Yukari? In other words, are there sex scenes with other characters?

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022

Is there a fix?

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Backup your saves and try reinstalling the game, if not you will have to give up ffox mod as it seems to be the problem with it
The problem really lies in the color mod,

I forgot to add 2 images.

I plan to release an update today to solve that error, the one with the eyes in the bathroom scenes and the cowgirl in the fffox mod.

Oct 14, 2022
Hi, I have a bug where after completing "big adventure" i cant click on sister, what should i do? (I have the fan translation version with the mods of FFFox and decensor)
This sounds like a bug I have in my game where under some circumstances I can't click on people to initiate dialogue. Open your points menu, close it and you can then interact with people again. If that works for you, it's a relatively small bug and so easily worked around I never really pushed the issue with anyone

By the way, got anyone report the money bug to Inusuku before?
When BlueFireNick told us about the bug, they also mentioned that they messaged Inusuku on Twitter about it

Btw what pre-patch mean in here?
They're letting you know you don't have the full version of the game. You would go to this site to get the patch:

Oct 14, 2022
I have only one question: is it possible to somehow interact with Yukari? In other words, are there sex scenes with other characters?
At the moment, there are only random events like dreams and peeping, but nothing more until the DLC, though it's not going to be nightcrawling them

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
Hi, I have a bug where after completing "big adventure" i cant click on sister, what should i do? (I have the fan translation version with the mods of FFFox and decensor)
Same for me as well, can't interact/click on sister after reaching the world tree, using kagura alongwith fffox and colour mod. The save works with the fan translation that I had installed previously, thought it was a cache error or something so reinstalled but doesn't work with kagura. Can interact with other buttons/options tho, haven't tried the save without mods yet, will try now. Attaching the save as well.

Edit: Used it with only FFFox and its working, interacted with the sister and created a new save, then installed colour mod and its working for now. Also Kagura splash screen isn't showing up any more along with the snippets of kagura translation that was visible sometimes like Alchemy instead of make a drink, also doesn't show up even if loading a save from before completeing the grand adventure.

Last edited:

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
There were a just a couple names at the very start that are messed up in the latest version and will be fixed in the next update. If you see more than that, then you either have the wrong version of the mod, or do not have the mod properly installed.
Just the ones I can remember from the little bit I played last, every one of the buttons associated with the "notice" thing in the bottom left say NoFile, the art that comes up when you hover "reading" says NoFile, some of the dialogue from the sister when you click to interact with her say NoFile, and all the options for posing at night say NoFile. And I don't know how I could have installed it wrong when the installation instructions say ordering doesn't matter, and I've tried with 2 different orders now.

Leback

Apr 3, 2021
This sounds like a bug I have in my game where under some circumstances I can't click on people to initiate dialogue. Open your points menu, close it and you can then interact with people again. If that works for you, it's a relatively small bug and so easily worked around I never really pushed the issue with anyone

When BlueFireNick told us about the bug, they also mentioned that they messaged Inusuku on Twitter about it

They're letting you know you don't have the full version of the game. You would go to this site to get the patch:
It didn't work :c

Toshinomato

Mar 25, 2024
Hey everyone, could someone explain how to get the cow girl scene so I can unlock the skill? Already on day 74 and it's the only one I'm missing... I've already searched this thread and also did a google search but I can't seem to find a definitive answer. There's another thread for the previous game where someone explained how to do it, but I'm guessing that doesn't apply here (unless I'm doing something wrong). Thanks in advance for your help.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Just the ones I can remember from the little bit I played last, every one of the buttons associated with the "notice" thing in the bottom left say NoFile, the art that comes up when you hover "reading" says NoFile, some of the dialogue from the sister when you click to interact with her say NoFile, and all the options for posing at night say NoFile. And I don't know how I could have installed it wrong when the installation instructions say ordering doesn't matter, and I've tried with 2 different orders now.
There should be a folder called 'English' inside the FFFox 1.5.3 update with a large amount of txt files inside it. That English folder since be in Data folder right alongside the rest of the folders. It sends back 'NoFile' if it can't find said txt files in the folder, such as the 'Data/English/Menu01.txt', etc. I've reattempted it on a fresh install from the OP with the Kagura prepatched version, and it works fine with loading the files. Maybe there is an issue with the folder being 'read only' or something? Also, make sure there are no foreign characters in the load path of the game.

Hey everyone, could someone explain how to get the cow girl scene so I can unlock the skill? Already on day 74 and it's the only one I'm missing... I've already searched this thread and also did a google search but I can't seem to find a definitive answer. There's another thread for the previous game where someone explained how to do it, but I'm guessing that doesn't apply here (unless I'm doing something wrong). Thanks in advance for your help.
Could someone explain how get unlock style after doggy-style?
There's literally an entire paragraph in the 'faq' found on the first post dedicated to unlocking all of the sex skills.

Reactions: namesareweird17

Toshinomato

Mar 25, 2024
There should be a folder called 'English' inside the FFFox 1.5.3 update with a large amount of txt files inside it. That English folder since be in Data folder right alongside the rest of the folders. It sends back 'NoFile' if it can't find said txt files in the folder, such as the 'Data/English/Menu01.txt', etc. I've reattempted it on a fresh install from the OP with the Kagura prepatched version, and it works fine with loading the files. Maybe there is an issue with the folder being 'read only' or something? Also, make sure there are no foreign characters in the load path of the game.

There's literally an entire paragraph in the 'faq' found on the first post dedicated to unlocking all of the sex skills.
Thanks, seems like I missed that even though I did look at the first post for all the extras and stuff... wish I saw that sooner, would have saved me some time. Funny thing is I've been searching the thread for the words "cow" and "cow girl" when I should have searched for "cowgirl" instead, then I would have found what I was looking for :rolleyes:

4.70 star(s) 77 Votes