BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Can I use 2 patches together,like uncensored and colored?
The uncensored patch doesn't remove the mosaics or anything, it's simply uncensored images, which the Color Mod would replace. The uncensored patch is only really needed with the Fan version anyway, as Kagura's is already uncensored. The money bug fix is only for the base game, not for the FFFox Mod, and the FFFox Mod and Godly Brother Mods don't mix either.

Apr 19, 2021
The uncensored patch doesn't remove the mosaics or anything, it's simply uncensored images, which the Color Mod would replace. The uncensored patch is only really needed with the Fan version anyway, as Kagura's is already uncensored. The money bug fix is only for the base game, not for the FFFox Mod, and the FFFox Mod and Godly Brother Mods don't mix either.
Thank you very much!

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Having played the game in jp, I can say that although Kagura took some liberties with the translation, it's not outright wrong. The fantl is good but a lot of things are translated literally. So while I haven't played any other of Kagura's localized games, the hate its getting based on just this project seems a little unfair.
I myself learned japanese so that I won't have to rely on bad localization and translation, so I will not play any other of Kagura's work unless I want the uncensored images.

This. I mentioned this before but someone actually went ahead and mentioned the FFFox mod on Inusuku's cien post. For developers that don't like people modding their works, stuff like this can demotivate them, if not force them to take action.
Often people forget that this is infact illegal site lol.

Lemon-2002

Jan 26, 2024
I've looked up this thread for max stats save for Kagura but nothing seems to work. :(
Does anyone play kagura version with a save? I wanna startthe game with Kirito-like powers. OP oniichan.

Daseson

Dec 30, 2020
Having played the game in jp, I can say that although Kagura took some liberties with the translation, it's not outright wrong. The fantl is good but a lot of things are translated literally. So while I haven't played any other of Kagura's localized games, the hate its getting based on just this project seems a little unfair.
I myself learned japanese so that I won't have to rely on bad localization and translation, so I will not play any other of Kagura's work unless I want the uncensored images.

This. I mentioned this before but someone actually went ahead and mentioned the FFFox mod on Inusuku's cien post. For developers that don't like people modding their works, stuff like this can demotivate them, if not force them to take action.
The bigger the mod, the more places it will be shared and the greater the likelihood that things like this will happen.

The really worrying thing is if inusuku were to look for it and find this thread where his game is shared for free, as you say this could discourage him or make him take action...

Although well, it was through forums like this that I learned about his games and I loved them so much that I bought them to support him with the creation of more and I think I was not the only one to whom something like this happened.

But hey, let's hope nothing bad happens, those who make mods of this game do it for their own pleasure and share it for free, since they love the game :3.

So... The game got 100k sales on Steam today. Thanks to those who bought it. View attachment 3488955
It makes me so happy that the game was successful on Steam, it's really great to see the support that Inusuku has had, let's hope this encourages him to create more games.

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
So far my only complaints from the Steam version:
- too many images after a reset (I save scum at times)
- quite a bit of liberties with the localization but nothing bad
- the default font sucks IMO

Otherwise, it's worth a purchase to support Inusuku. Found myself spending some 7h again to get to day 100 with some reading. Haven't really done a run from scratch recently and I noticed that the fights are actually harder now.

Reactions: Arsvaarg

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I've looked up this thread for max stats save for Kagura but nothing seems to work. :(
Does anyone play kagura version with a save? I wanna startthe game with Kirito-like powers. OP oniichan.
Almost all, if not all, the saves you'll find in the thread are for the JP version. If you go back through my posts, however, you'll find one where I uploaded an altered file for the Kagura version that will let you load the JP saves with the steam version intact.
Here's the post: https://f95zone.to/threads/living-with-sister-monochrome-fantasy-steam-inusuku.104365/post-13283026

kjh97

Nov 16, 2023
Noticed that during an adventure when its supposed to be "your butthole itches" it instead says the path was a bit tough" I believe. minor thing, translation is still great :D

Reactions: noodler1300

zeusdia

Oct 14, 2017
Would anyone be interested in this game being upscaled at all?
Doing it for myself right now but figured I may as well ask here too.
Playing on a 4K monitor and the pixels leave something to be desired, so...resolving that issue for myself. Unless there's already something already out there?
I use for upscaling the game realtime and it works like a charm.
Screenshot_6.png

You can do 4k or less. I have 1440p monitor but actually prefer some black borders so my game looks like this:
Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_4.png

(It's kagura version with the horrible font deleted)

EDIT: I wrote up a short guide how to use Magpie here.

Last edited:

yvvki

Jul 31, 2020
For those who cannot bare with the font, you can use programs like FontForge to edit the font name to match "Pixelify Sans Regular" and export it as "PixelifySans-VariableFont_wght.ttf".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Copy the font of your liking from the zip and override the ttf (PixelifySans-VariableFont_wght.ttf).

ohrebuilt

Oct 3, 2023
Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: zeusdia

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
zeusdia How did you get the black bars in Magpie? I often find full-screen to be too full for me, and black bars seem like a good compromise since I can't have windowed-but-upscaled.

4.70 star(s) 77 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->