Oct 14, 2022
EDIT: I found out the problem (for me). I took out the MoneyFix and restored the game to just the 1.4.3 φ version with FFFox Mod 1.5.3 version and it seems to work fine now.

I'm having the same issue... what temporary hotfix are you talking about here? I see no temporary hotfix on the FFFox Mod page nor this page.

Anyone else had this issue and know how to fix it?
Game version: 1.4.3 Translation φ
FFFox Mod version: 1.5.3
MoneyFix version: 1.4.3 Translation φ
If you scrolled up on the same page you posted this on, you would see this:

The fix money mod, if installed last, will overwrite and mess up over 90% of the FFFox Mod, since it replaces a key file. If you install it first, then FFFox Mod simply overwrites it, meaning you no longer have the 'money fix patch' on. This is known, and that particular bug will be fixed in my next update.
The money bug was something BlueFireNick recently found, so they made people aware since they knew the fix, but warned everyone at the time what it would affect. About every two forum pages you will see this answer for the last week or two. Patience....patience.

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
If you scrolled up on the same page you posted this on, you would see this:

The money bug was something BlueFireNick recently found, so they made people aware since they knew the fix, but warned everyone at the time what it would affect. About every two forum pages you will see this answer for the last week or two. Patience....patience.
If that's the case, BlueFireNick probably should have put that disclaimer on the same post with the actual moneyfix download. I DID do a search for the bug but there's literally 100s of pages that return results when searching for these types of terms, and f95 doesn't have any way to sort the search results by post date (that I could find, anyways). I did skim through 5+ pages of search results but I apologize that I didn't either 1. scroll up a bit further on the last page before I posted, or 2. search through more pages for the exact answer.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If that's the case, BlueFireNick probably should have put that disclaimer on the same post with the actual moneyfix download. I DID do a search for the bug but there's literally 100s of pages that return results when searching for these types of terms, and f95 doesn't have any way to sort the search results by post date (that I could find, anyways). I did skim through 5+ pages of search results but I apologize that I didn't either 1. scroll up a bit further on the last page before I posted, or 2. search through more pages for the exact answer.
Or you could just look at what files each patch replaces and then you'd see that they replace some of the same files. If that's the case then they aren't going to be compatible. Kinda the bare minimum amount you should do before modding almost any game tbh

Reactions: namesareweird17

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
Or you could just look at what files each patch replaces and then you'd see that they replace some of the same files. If that's the case then they aren't going to be compatible. Kinda the bare minimum amount you should do before modding almost any game tbh
My retardedness when it comes to modding still doesn't negate the fact that if there were such incompatibilities that were known by the author of the fix at the time, they probably should have listed those incompatibilities on their post that has the download of said fix, as that would probably stop a lot of these types of posts in the future.

Reactions: Kaizen

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
My retardedness when it comes to modding still doesn't negate the fact that if there were such incompatibilities that were known by the author of the fix at the time, they probably should have listed those incompatibilities on their post that has the download of said fix, as that would probably stop a lot of these types of posts in the future.
There's 5 mods just on the front page, 3 of which are incompatible with each other. Mod devs shouldn't have to list every single incompatibility. If there were 10 mods on the front page then it wouldn't even be reasonable to expect the devs to know about all the incompatibilities. What would really stop these types of posts would be people taking 30 seconds to check the contents of the mods they're installing before they do.

Reactions: namesareweird17

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Is there no more updates to the cheat engine? The reason is because sometimes if the old one is set incorrectly it will cause the game to hang/crashes completely.
translate

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Is there a way to fix this?
View attachment 3488492
Kagura changed the size of the status screen to give themselves more space, but the result is that the old coding position from the base game that the mod is based on no longer aligns perfectly. However, the next update with have fixes for most of the inconsistencies that I have been ironing out. A simple fix for the moment would be using the policy.png from the mod and dropping it in the 'Picture' folder. Added it as an attachment below.

Reactions: johnsmith08

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
For reference to the steam sales, DLsite, with all it's promotions, high-ranking place, and length of time, has sold about 80,000. So steam has already outdone it by a long stretch. So it's quite likely Kagura will do Inusuku's other games as well as the DLC now.

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023
As much people hate Kagura here , numbers and profit is important for small developers like Inusuku.
In the end big numbers > money > Inusuku will think about translating and releasing more games to other languages.
And i think people should stop mentioning this forum to Inusuku ( and mentioning some mods , etc)
From Inusuku point of view
Kagura > translated game and it sold over 100.000 in very short period.
Pirates > not only made mods ( which he does not like ) , but also say that Kagura is bad.

AnonymousGuy9

Oct 31, 2022
As much people hate Kagura here , numbers and profit is important for small developers like Inusuku..
Having played the game in jp, I can say that although Kagura took some liberties with the translation, it's not outright wrong. The fantl is good but a lot of things are translated literally. So while I haven't played any other of Kagura's localized games, the hate its getting based on just this project seems a little unfair.
I myself learned japanese so that I won't have to rely on bad localization and translation, so I will not play any other of Kagura's work unless I want the uncensored images.
And i think people should stop mentioning this forum to Inusuku ( and mentioning some mods , etc)
This. I mentioned this before but someone actually went ahead and mentioned the FFFox mod on Inusuku's cien post. For developers that don't like people modding their works, stuff like this can demotivate them, if not force them to take action.

4.70 star(s) 74 Votes