CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
If you wait long enough , DLC will be translated unofficially(Here) and officially (Steam).
Unofficial translation should be released faster.
Official translation will be released much later because Inusuku wants to patch all bugs first and only then release DLC on Steam.
However only official version will be uncensored.
The dlc do have english it stand so in DLsite

Sazaju

Mar 18, 2018
DLsite isn't necessarily more flexible, it's just that WolfRPG doesn't carry over translations between updates, so best to update fully, then translate it all again, rather than translate quickly and be stuck with a bugged English version.
Makes sense.
I know that in previous versions of the game that the alternate titlescreens were gated by how far you had progressed the story, so just going to ask : you at or beyond day 100?
Fresh game download: day 0.

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
is the dlc already uploaded here?
Answer is yes, not posted in topline topic post, and not yet translated.

If you are going to next ask when it will be out, it will be out when it's done, which is still earlier than Kagura Games can manage.

If you're asking if an uncensored mod would be out, the community is not averse to implementing it but it's not as simple as removing pixels more than drawing a new dick and vag in the same artstyle.

Reactions: leastdevotee

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
How to raise stats and favor for guild girls? If it's random events, i only got couple at the first week (help healer improves stamina), and since then nothing. What did i miss?
They are all random, the only way to force such events is by using "save-load" scam before MC will start a guild work.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
But Inusuku original non censored arts will be better than any fan edited ones.
I very much disagree with this, not because I don't think Inusuku's art isn't fantastic in general (because it is), but because with what we have already seen between the fan uncensor (courtesy of mello.second) and the official one, the fan one IMO did better in almost all cases involving specifically the penis. This is probably because Kagura didn't do anything except just release Inusuku's art without the censoring, and Inusuku probably didn't put a ton of effort into the dicks because they just get nuked by censoring anyway so why bother?

As for translation quality, it'd be nice for the official version to be good, but I have no intention of letting mine be worse ;)

Last edited:

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
It's a recurring occurence in Japanese games. They don't actually draw the details, since it's just all going to get blurred or mosaic'd out anyway - so when you just remove the filter without redrawing these parts you'll get assets that just aren't that good.
Just a bunch of colored lines, from a low quality penis to a low quality vulva, missing any of the clitoris, labia minora, or urethra.

There is also a good chance that the localizer itself redrew it, either for that very reason or because the artist just never saved uncensored assets, using the same means and processes that fan uncensors do. So it's not the original illustrator's art anyway.

Reactions: leastdevotee

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023
I see.
I never expected that Japanese artists cut corners when drawing genitals.
I can only hope that i will be alive when Japan will abolish this outdated censoring law.
Unless the world will go prudent and boring route.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Making okay progress, so many tiny edits and changes done as I go through everything.

must confess, I feel like I'm going at a slower pace compared to previous releases... but that could just be everyday life slowing me down... and I'm taking more breaks then normal to not give myself too much eyestrain...
cbac5d05-7710-41be-a331-a2073f55de4f_text.gif

been working on it for the last... 3 or so hours, I'm hoping to get to testing phase late tonight or early tomorrow, so expect In-game screen then... after I transfer in the uncensored images, status/policy images, combat buttons, and also have to translate the new battle command images and such... urgh... still a fair bit to do...

TL;DR : translation is getting there, slowly but surely. testing still to be done.

tired-office-man-b0uj443dbdds4jud.gif

*Edit* one thing that would help is if I wasn't getting constantly interrupted by guests, visitors and meetings, it's election time here in the UK, and myself and Rachel usually help out our local candidate, and this year is especially hectic (thanks Sunak! you piece of...), so have been doing that on top of the translation, and surprise, have a guest in half an hour to discuss next meeting agenda... it's a never-ending circus... and to think some people wanted me to be a party candidate! no, nonono, hell no. (can you imagine the scandal if I did and they dug and found this thread?)

Last edited:

fomi

Sep 8, 2019
It sounds like you are putting yourself through a bit to get this for us. For what it is worth, I really appreciate you doing this and I for one, am ok if you want to take breaks. Prioritize your health, I personally can wait and would rather have quality output instead of a quick one. :)

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Ru5ty99

Nov 30, 2022
Making okay progress, so many tiny edits and changes done as I go through everything.

must confess, I feel like I'm going at a slower pace compared to previous releases... but that could just be everyday life slowing me down... and I'm taking more breaks then normal to not give myself too much eyestrain...
View attachment 3738828

been working on it for the last... 3 or so hours, I'm hoping to get to testing phase late tonight or early tomorrow, so expect In-game screen then... after I transfer in the uncensored images, status/policy images, combat buttons, and also have to translate the new battle command images and such... urgh... still a fair bit to do...

TL;DR : translation is getting there, slowly but surely. testing still to be done.

View attachment 3738851
Just make sure you find some time to take care of yourself to mate

Raylus202

Jan 3, 2023

View attachment 3738828

View attachment 3738851
Thanks man, I appreciate you taking the time to make a good translation.
Lots of encouragement, I look forward to the result :)

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020

View attachment 3738828
Do you use f.lux or windows night light? it does help with eye strain from my experience

Reactions: Samenbank
4.70 star(s) 78 Votes