Sazaju

Mar 18, 2018
If you're not averse to waiting, then just wait until Shades/prpr/BlueFireNick is already done. Why must this point be repeated, or are people just so incapable of reading?
May I suggest to add a "Common questions" section in the first post to keep the info there... Because surely reading almost 600 pages of posts where you know that most of it is not about the question you are interested in is far longer than just ask it again. Only for the one answering it again it is a bother. Having a "Common questions" post makes it easier for the questioner (if he knows, he directly goes there) and for the answerer (he can just copy-paste the same link again rather than type the answer manually).
Bruh you should clean up your desktop for sure.
It is cleaned up! Look on the top right corner, there is a folder for games... Oh, wait...

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
welp, i would take that the cheat (+fan trans) kinda dead with the new update + DLC
i do hope my very limited japanese knowledge would get me through the game with ease (no it's not) for content
thanks for sharing though (time to devote a full day to grind)

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
There is a link to Shades's FAQ there but idk what exactly is in it (been a while). Info on what I'm working on exists in its own little world (as does Nick's).
Nobody reads it anyway. Well, nobody that posts.

A lot of things could be answered there. Still, people find a way asking about something obvious.

Kord2460

May 13, 2024
From reading the recent ci en inusuku post
Looks like we won't get another dlc for another 1 or 2 year cuz inusuku said he will hiatus on imouto fantasy on his next work though there is a chance for another dlc after his next work or maybe he change his mind

Reactions: leastdevotee

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
From reading the recent ci en inusuku post
Looks like we won't get another dlc for another 1 or 2 year cuz inusuku said he will hiatus on imouto fantasy on his next work though there is a chance for another dlc after his next work or maybe he change his mind
Well, he should do whatever he feels driven to. Wouldn't want him to feel like he's working on it out of obligation or just for the money. Doing something like this without feeling the passion for it would just be a waste.

4.70 star(s) 79 Votes