Mar 28, 2023
View attachment 3739885

can people just please... be patient? You'll have the translation once it's done (and tested)
We've already been waiting on this DLC for a year guys, what's a few more days? All TLers are people too who have a life and a schedule, you can't expect it to come out sooner by begging. That said, I get it, I can hardly wait myself, this game is great and I'd like to experience the new DLC without a language barrier lol

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
We've already been waiting on this DLC for a year guys, what's a few more days? All TLers are people too who have a life and a schedule, you can't expect it to come out sooner by begging. That said, I get it, I can hardly wait myself, this game is great and I'd like to experience the new DLC without a language barrier lol
Fortunately, I cannot wait either and I have used my coincidentally not-busy schedule to try and get something playable ASAP. Have a bunch of H scenes and album stuff to translate still but going to start jumping in for testing as I really need to (and really want to) see things properly in action.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Today's mentality? lol You'll have a better success rate asking them to not use YT or TT for a day.
They just need to be ignored. I don't think there are many truly intelligent people in the world and I'm definitely not one of them, but the median for basic logic and reasoning capabilities is probably way lower than people want to believe for our species.

Like people were legit asking where the translation was less than 24 hours after the DLC released. He just needs to drop a smoke bomb and let people furiously type whatever they want and be just as furiously ignored.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Unironically i think by new years we'll get a decent-ish translation, some uncensored goodness.
What i really love tho are the colored cgs and stuff.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Unironically i think by new years we'll get a decent-ish translation, some uncensored goodness.
What i really love tho are the colored cgs and stuff.
I can't speak to the uncensored part but for a decent-ish translation my target is next week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
They just need to be ignored. I don't think there are many truly intelligent people in the world and I'm definitely not one of them, but the median for basic logic and reasoning capabilities is probably way lower than people want to believe for our species.

Like people were legit asking where the translation was less than 24 hours after the DLC released. He just needs to drop a smoke bomb and let people furiously type whatever they want and be just as furiously ignored.
Not gonna lie I can understand why some angels wanted to destroy the Yamato Perpetual Reactor.

It felt like that.

4.70 star(s) 79 Votes