Zabimuee

Oct 24, 2018
I think the norm is to dedicate at least a partition of your HDD for all your degenerate needs.
1718522244277.png

Anyway: Can't wait for the Translation, keep up the good work and don't over do it.

Yesdude929

Jun 23, 2020
I'm avoiding spoiler for the most part till we get a translation. But can someone tell me can we romance the elf hag yet?

dwight34

Aug 4, 2021
They just need to be ignored. I don't think there are many truly intelligent people in the world and I'm definitely not one of them, but the median for basic logic and reasoning capabilities is probably way lower than people want to believe for our species.

Like people were legit asking where the translation was less than 24 hours after the DLC released. He just needs to drop a smoke bomb and let people furiously type whatever they want and be just as furiously ignored.
It's not really about intelligence to be fair, it's mostly the result of a society that glorifies and almost enforces passive-aggressiveness to the point people don't even realize they do it, while criminalizing direct aggressiveness no matter how justified, someone can be the most horrid annoying cunt imaginable, but if you call them that one time you'll be the bad guy. You can be constantly annoying, snarky in a mean way, but no one is allowed to simply shut you up quickly and fairly.

This leads to really stupid and condescending behavior such as people refusing to understand stories in any kind of media and instantly assuming they know better than the author and found a "plot hole" and can "fix the story" without devoting 15 seconds to asking themselves if they simply misunderstood something. Notice how you almost never see "Can someone explain..." but almost always see "The issue with" "Here's how I'd fix" "Is something a plot-hole?"... Or the typical people who start a topic saying provably false things, you correct them in a concise manner and immediately it's the "no one cares you NERD I actually have a life". In a healthy society, they'd get slapped once, they'd learn to be decent and everyone would move on. But these days, you either let them continue unpunished, or you have to stoop down to their level and get to stupid scheming yourself.

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
It's not really about intelligence to be fair, it's mostly the result of a society that glorifies and almost enforces passive-aggressiveness to the point people don't even realize they do it, while criminalizing direct aggressiveness no matter how justified, someone can be the most horrid annoying cunt imaginable, but if you call them that one time you'll be the bad guy. You can be constantly annoying, snarky in a mean way, but no one is allowed to simply shut you up quickly and fairly.

This leads to really stupid and condescending behavior such as people refusing to understand stories in any kind of media and instantly assuming they know better than the author and found a "plot hole" and can "fix the story" without devoting 15 seconds to asking themselves if they simply misunderstood something. Notice how you almost never see "Can someone explain..." but almost always see "The issue with" "Here's how I'd fix" "Is something a plot-hole?"... Or the typical people who start a topic saying provably false things, you correct them in a concise manner and immediately it's the "no one cares you NERD I actually have a life". In a healthy society, they'd get slapped once, they'd learn to be decent and everyone would move on. But these days, you either let them continue unpunished, or you have to stoop down to their level and get to stupid scheming yourself.
Dafuq is this...
Do you copy from ChatGPT or what?
2bf0aaef9a8aac7e2dd26f5d778c309b.jpg

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Godly Brother is a mod. All mods are invalidated by the dlc, including the translation and the aforementioned cheat.

You can still use Cheat Engine but it's a little bit more finicky to use.
There's a chance all mods were invalidated with the base game update.

Sazaju

Mar 18, 2018
Oh, by the way, did you guys already finished 2 or 3 translations for the hypothetical second DLC coming out? I would like to be able to choose when the DLC comes out (if it does).

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Oh, by the way, did you guys already finished 2 or 3 translations for the hypothetical second DLC coming out? I would like to be able to choose when the DLC comes out (if it does).
Rephrase this. I still don't understand what you're talking about.

lowkey-mikky

Dec 7, 2021
We've already been waiting on this DLC for a year guys, what's a few more days? All TLers are people too who have a life and a schedule, you can't expect it to come out sooner by begging. That said, I get it, I can hardly wait myself, this game is great and I'd like to experience the new DLC without a language barrier lol
How can I put the same gif underneath my posts?

MisterEcchi

Jan 30, 2018
well some stupid idiot ask here if there is translated of the newest released dlc that came out 3 days ago
well there always a idiot on a thread so bear with him
Hi hello I was that idiot who was just curious about the update translation.
I was not asking if there was a translation. I was asking if the DLCs and update will be translated.
Sorry if it was stupid to ask questions in this thread which I was following for so long oh so wise man

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Hi hello I was that idiot who was just curious about the update translation.
I was not asking if there was a translation. I was asking if the DLCs and update will be translated.
Sorry if it was stupid to ask questions in this thread which I was following for so long oh so wise man
If you follow long enough you should know Shade is definitely will translate it for us even without we ask him because he will do it because of his passion. Some people even want to donate him but he refuse as far as I remember. Just be patient and always up-to-date to this discussion.

View attachment 3739885

can people just please... be patient? You'll have the translation once it's done (and tested)

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes