GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
iam still confuse how do we acces the dlc main story, can someone tell me?
End of base game event.
-Hotspring Boss Monkey Fight (2nd times)
-Inn was destroy and you was in huge debt

DLC Start Event
-You now can work at Hotspring to settle your debt
-New guild title because you destroy the Inn and will change after you help Community Work and Hotspring Job

Dull04

May 14, 2021
End of base game event.
-Hotspring Boss Monkey Fight (2nd times)
-Inn was destroy and you was in huge debt

DLC Start Event
-You now can work at Hotspring to settle your debt
-New guild title because you destroy the Inn and will change after you help Community Work and Hotspring Job
I see, thanks for the information, and i want to ask one more, do you know what day the second boss monkey appear after we fight it for the first time?

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
I see, thanks for the information, and i want to ask one more, do you know what day the second boss monkey appear after we fight it for the first time?
Not sure, but when you go to Guild at weekdays you will get notice from Yukari.
And the Subjugation Quest will appear with 999 Days Left

Dull04

May 14, 2021
Not sure, but when you go to Guild at weekdays you will get notice from Yukari.
And the Subjugation Quest will appear with 999 Days Left
Got it!, then it means something wrong with my game XD , because after I fight the first monkey boss, the yukari notice never appear in my game, anyone have some problem like mine?

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
So like, is there an uncensor patch/mod for the base game? I got an RNG event in the guild where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, so I wanna get a patch/mod that fixes that (and maybe other RNG events I havent yet gotten? idk)
I think the shower events just have a variation where the mist goes away, probably as you get farther in the game. Doesn't specifically need a mod to uncensor those.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
So like, is there an uncensor patch/mod for the base game? I got an RNG event in the guild where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, so I wanna get a patch/mod that fixes that (and maybe other RNG events I havent yet gotten? idk)
You have to have the sneak/stealth skill to get close enough to see through the mist. (So, literally a skill issue in this case? :unsure:)

You can find links to the translated base game, along with an faq for most questions, on the first post of the thread.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Right, but isnt the latest version 1.45? I tried downloading the game in the first post in page 1 (through mega), but it was ver1.04... Is that the latest or?
Edit: Also, I have the "Stealth Action" skill unlocked, is that the one or?
1.45 is a bug fix which the fans (me, technically) already fixed for the fan translation of 1.44 a while ago. Ver 1.04 is the steam/kagura release, which is separate from the fan release.

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Im not quite sure I understand
So, 1.04 is the latest version, but 1.45 is a version fixing a bug which a fan-made 1.44 version fixed..?
That is correct.
Original japanese version: Version 1.45 ( ) is the latest version of the base game. It has a fan translation, whose latest version fixes the same bug present in 1.44, and is compatible with 1.45.
Official english version (Kagura - ): 1.04 is the latest version. It is already translated and does not need a fan translation.

And because it is not confusing enough: the DLC ( ) upgrades original version 1.45 to version 2.00, but the version of the DLC itself is 1.00 (so the window title shows 2.00, and the title screen shows DLC 1.00).

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Wait..how? I instantly get delete by him on 1st encounter.
And if lose, the bear escape and the Guild surprise the bear let you alive
Regen (uhh Auto-Recovery?) is a heck of a skill. The dialogue doesn't change at all regardless, it seems.
EDIT: Lol, ran into a bug in the actual request, even though Kasumi isn't in the group, it seems her passive skill can still trigger and give you bonus AP. Also wait there should be a full event before the battle I'm very confused lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: leastdevotee

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019

ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
Holy crap, Angolan dance was all along.

I'm not used to seeing DOVA-SYNDROME outside Hololive. This is now my main theme.

Right, but another member here said that 1.04 isnt compatible with the DLC, so I want the latest version of the base game (english translation if thats a thing) to be able to eventually play the DLC
Then you want the files under "Fan Translation φ" in the OP, and not the files under "Kagura/Steam Version (Decrypted & Pre-patched)". The DLC will not be compatible with the Kagura version.
I mean, if you insist, you can wait until Kagura releases the DLC, but Kanata will probably grow a chest before anything like that happens.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
You can download the base game 1.4.5 (English) ver. + DLC ( Japanese) from Imouto_prpr Discussion forum
It is still playable but there might be some error/bug.
Imouto Seikatsu ~Fantasy~ Translation Revision/Mod [DLCv0.0.2] [Imouto_prpr]
Yes, it's incomplete but feel free to participate in the uhh, "alpha test". I'm going through it myself now and fixing stuff as I go. If you do try it make sure to update using at least the v0.0.2 package, can also replace the CommonEvent.dat file if you want to the the latest script updates.

Last edited:

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
"It is still playable but there might be some error/bug." Do you mean the base game or DLC will be buggy? I don't plan on downloading the DLC till I finish the base game, so probably a few days. I just want the latest ver so I can play the DLC later.
BTW, does the DLC require a save thats finished the game, or can you just start it with a blank save?
If it does require a save, thats another reason for me to download a later version and transfer my save, I suppose
If you're going to be a few days there's no rush, but my translation in general is quite different, so it's up to you. There are likely some errors in the base game as well (like a character's name or an option not being translated sometimes) because I didn't get quite enough time to test before the DLC came out, though even if you're not at end game there is additional content in the DLC that you will encounter before the main story. Some of that DLC content I haven't gotten translated just yet, however... working on it though.

GurochanExia

Jan 4, 2019
Holy crap, Angolan dance was all along.

I'm not used to seeing DOVA-SYNDROME outside Hololive. This is now my main theme.
Ngl most H-games is banger/relaxing/enjoyable to listen.
One of my favourite BGM is from main menu of
Lost Chapter

Don't forget Monster Girl Quests series also got one hell of BGM

Reactions: akapp
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes