shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
No point updating the thread yet since it ain't in english. I even left a note to the mods about it and they seem to agree.

It turns out that in the DLC there is only CG? you cant play with other girls the same way as with your sister at night?
They said this ages ago, the cost of labor to put in all the options for night crawling with the guildmates would have priced the DLC at 4 new games (1 for each guildmate)

and the hot spring has way more usage now that you can trigger h scenes with the guildmates.
Are you talking about the weekend trips or just the fact you go to the hot spring more? I couldn't squeeze anything new out of the hot spring on weekends, having to pretend to kasumi that I've kana even though the day before I was balls deep.

Unless I'm missing it, it's a pity you can't choose to fuck em again and have to go to memories.

Yui and Kasumi got their own scenes but Kana got left behind again. Is this a Sister Travel continuity problem? I didn't play that game yet.
She don't want the dick. Even your dream of fucking her is a first to cum competition.

psychomad

Aug 1, 2020
She don't want the dick. Even your dream of fucking her is a first to cum competition.
Hard to say that when it's implied she likes you on her sunset scene.

At this point, I'd take a character-centric DLC for each girl. However, I'm not sure if Inusuku can manage to put those out in within a year per girl. They still have some unfinished games too.

J_Rob

Sep 20, 2023
How to raise stats and favor for guild girls? If it's random events, i only got couple at the first week (help healer improves stamina), and since then nothing. What did i miss?

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023
I think there is a release of a new version and dlcs. any chance that will be translated also? thank you
If you wait long enough , DLC will be translated unofficially(Here) and officially (Steam).
Unofficial translation should be released faster.
Official translation will be released much later because Inusuku wants to patch all bugs first and only then release DLC on Steam.
However only official version will be uncensored.

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023
Everything else is good on your post, but...no, it will be uncensored on the fan translation. Don't worry
Maybe i am wrong , but original game was uncensored only when official Steam version released.

Inusuku will just use original non censored version for Steam.
So , there is not point trying to alter(uncensor) his artwork for some reason.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Maybe i am wrong , but original game was uncensored only when official Steam version released.

Inusuku will just use original non censored version for Steam.
So , there is not point trying to alter(uncensor) his artwork for some reason.
Original game was uncensored when someone posted an uncensored mod for it, long before it ever came to steam. The fanlation version in the first post is already uncensored.

Proloc

Sep 23, 2023
Original game was uncensored when someone posted an uncensored mod for it, long before it ever came to steam. The fanlation version in the first post is already uncensored.
I guess i was wrong about that.
However there is my personal opinion about it so there will be those who won't agree with me.
Personal opinion.
You can argue whether official or unofficial translation is better.
But Inusuku original non censored arts will be better than any fan edited ones.
I will personally wait for official Steam DLC release for uncensored arts , then will check which translation is better.

Reactions: leastdevotee

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
If you wait long enough , DLC will be translated unofficially(Here) and officially (Steam).
Unofficial translation should be released faster.
Official translation will be released much later because Inusuku wants to patch all bugs first and only then release DLC on Steam.
However only official version will be uncensored.
The dlc do have english it stand so in DLsite

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes