kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
also... and this is speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if Inusuku releases MORE DLC later down the road...
Game's ripe popularity means that Inusuku can probably farm its reputation for 2 more DLCs without its fanbase complaining about having more of the same stuff or how certain girls are still non-interactable intercourses.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Oh, for those wondering, no way I fucked up the DLC install, but I still have the old sister image too. Just check that "DLC" is written on the screen, that should be fine:
View attachment 3734305
I know that in previous versions of the game that the alternate titlescreens were gated by how far you had progressed the story, so just going to ask : you at or beyond day 100?

fangyan_n

Mar 26, 2024
It's mostly the same game but with added slides during minor events and a more thorough exploration of your guildmates' insides. There's an easter eggs from Sister Travel and the hot spring has way more usage now that you can trigger h scenes with the guildmates.
has a english or only japanese?

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
Unfortunately, having seen the Kagura code, they use the WolfRPG Editor to translate, not Translator++. Too many hints of parts of the code altered that Translator++ can't touch, and none of the 'comments' Inusuku leaves throughout the code is translated, which is much harder to determine in Translator++. Which means there is no base translation file from Translator++ to transfer between versions.
So Kagura's english DLC will be not in ~6 months but closer to one year, at this point.
I'm not even remotely surprised.

4.70 star(s) 78 Votes