mezkal4p

Mar 26, 2023
nope, because Inusuku, as usual, made everything a hodge podge, with bits moved around, some parts rewritten, plus events here there and everywhere in the code.

not fun to deal with.
but I'm chugging away at it, and going through a crazy amount of tea doing so.
If I really wanted to, I could get a fast and loose version out within 48 hours, but I won't, as I'm going over the translation as I go, giving it much more care than previous versions.

also... and this is speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if Inusuku releases MORE DLC later down the road...
View attachment 3732670
The Sister Travel cast in the DLC?? Oh no, there's something in my eye... Medina my beloved...

Ravenlust

Dec 20, 2021
I wonder if Inusuku submitted the dlc to Kagura already. Would be nice to have the same option as before where you can choose between the fan translation/uncen and the Kagura one.

botdf

Mar 22, 2024
i've found a bug. During piledriver position if you flip her panties, proceed to finger her and then put her shorts on, the hand cut-in will get stuck under her shorts. It's kinda funny

didn't get to the juicy parts of the dlc, but starting the game again in japanese is quite the experience. I'm grateful with the extra content but I would have liked some extra positions like ekiben or sitting and hugging

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Now that inusuku has proven they can make good characters that people seem to want besides imoutos, maybe their next games will be able to expand (dong) a bit more on secondary characters.
Sister Explorer is full of girls you can fuck that aren't actual sisters, they just fit imouto stereotypes.

The Sister Travel cast in the DLC?? Oh no, there's something in my eye... Medina my beloved...
Bear Head about to get Bear Head.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Does anyone know if the Wolf Mod works with DLC installed?
If you mean FFFox Mod then no, BlueFireNick is going to have to either port all his content into the DLC or port all the DLC content into his mod (and resolve conflicts). No idea how he's proceeding but I'm sure it'll take a good while regardless.

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

cebulaprim

Mar 7, 2021
nope, because Inusuku, as usual, made everything a hodge podge, with bits moved around, some parts rewritten, plus events here there and everywhere in the code.

not fun to deal with.
but I'm chugging away at it, and going through a crazy amount of tea doing so.
If I really wanted to, I could get a fast and loose version out within 48 hours, but I won't, as I'm going over the translation as I go, giving it much more care than previous versions.

also... and this is speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if Inusuku releases MORE DLC later down the road...
View attachment 3732670
Wait a minute aren't these the girls from his Sister Travel game?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Settum

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
New DLC is here, time to complete this life long game and move on to another.
I was dying to know what will happen to the brother and the sister and the elf and the girls and the hot spring.

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes