lmora0

Apr 12, 2020
There are several scenes that are not in the album, for example, the 3 on the beach, the 3 of sex with your sister on the weekends, when you ask her to show you semi-naked and naked, the masturbation and the blowjob when you have a libido and she 120 Normal days when you go to eat 300g at the guild and when you give him tea to sleep or afrocidiaco and he's going to urinate, I didn't see anything else, I left the last game saved although not even a day has passed, I don't know why so desperate :p Don't play With the game pro just open it and wait for it to load then close the game and open with the previous exe buy the game let's support it so syster trabeler comes out faster and not after 3 years?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
giphy.gif

Nearly lost 3 hours or so of translation work due to a simple error on my part. (always save your work people!)
thankfully I dealt with it, but I think that's a sign to take a break for a little bit. been sat at this desk for a solid 4 hours or so, so going to have a short 30 mins break or so then back to it.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
View attachment 3734125

Nearly lost 3 hours or so of translation work due to a simple error on my part. (always save your work people!)
thankfully I dealt with it, but I think that's a sign to take a break for a little bit. been sat at this desk for a solid 4 hours or so, so going to have a short 30 mins break or so then back to it.
It's faster to do it right the first time than to do it twice, so don't rush yourself. Please take as much time as you need to do it right.

Sazaju

Mar 18, 2018
You know, I never really thought about it but the main menu theme song is actually really catchy.
I also just realized that... after many years... I have it running in the background since like an hour now, don't get tired of it.

so the game released on 2022 right ?
when did inusuku released a statement that they will make a dlc of this? maybe they make another one
since imouto fantasy is really popular both in japanse and the world(since the steam version sale 200k)
He mentioned it since a long time on Ci-en, like he would like to change stuff but rather as separate DLCs instead of game updates. Including additional content (this DLC is of this kind) but also changing the gameplay (like adding features in the battles if I remember well). I retrieved one of Inusuku's answers to a post from december 2023 about that... So we may expect more DLCs.

I wonder if Inusuku submitted the dlc to Kagura already. Would be nice to have the same option as before where you can choose between the fan translation/uncen and the Kagura one.
DLC is planned to be on Steam after the bug fixing phase. I guess DLSite is more flexible with updates if they release there from the start but wait for the bugs to be fixed for Steam.

Last edited:

Sazaju

Mar 18, 2018
Oh, for those wondering, no way I fucked up the DLC install, but I still have the old sister image too. Just check that "DLC" is written on the screen, that should be fine:
1718323797185.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sscdrake

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
I also just realized that... after many years... I have it running in the background since like an hour now, don't get tired of it.

He mentioned it since a long time on Ci-en, like he would like to change stuff but rather as separate DLCs instead of game updates. Including additional content (this DLC is of this kind) but also changing the gameplay (like adding features in the battles if I remember well). I retrieved one of Inusuku's answers to a post from december 2023 about that... So we may expect more DLCs.

DLC is planned to be on Steam after the bug fixing phase. I guess DLSite is more flexible with updates if they release there from the start but wait for the bugs to be fixed for Steam.
DLsite isn't necessarily more flexible, it's just that WolfRPG doesn't carry over translations between updates, so best to update fully, then translate it all again, rather than translate quickly and be stuck with a bugged English version.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
DLsite isn't necessarily more flexible, it's just that WolfRPG doesn't carry over translations between updates, so best to update fully, then translate it all again, rather than translate quickly and be stuck with a bugged English version.
Minimizes paid labor, I suppose. Though honestly Translator++ is quite good at transferring between versions if the game hasn't been too horribly rearranged; even with the DLC the vast majority of the base script just happily merges in. If you're making substantial changes to the game itself though (like your mod, obviously), that stuff would be dramatically harder to move over.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Minimizes paid labor, I suppose. Though honestly Translator++ is quite good at transferring between versions if the game hasn't been too horribly rearranged; even with the DLC the vast majority of the base script just happily merges in. If you're making substantial changes to the game itself though (like your mod, obviously), that stuff would be dramatically harder to move over.
Unfortunately, having seen the Kagura code, they use the WolfRPG Editor to translate, not Translator++. Too many hints of parts of the code altered that Translator++ can't touch, and none of the 'comments' Inusuku leaves throughout the code is translated, which is much harder to determine in Translator++. Which means there is no base translation file from Translator++ to transfer between versions.

Imouto_prpr

May 5, 2024
Unfortunately, having seen the Kagura code, they use the WolfRPG Editor to translate, not Translator++. Too many hints of parts of the code altered that Translator++ can't touch, and none of the 'comments' Inusuku leaves throughout the code is translated, which is much harder to determine in Translator++. Which means there is no base translation file from Translator++ to transfer between versions.
Damn, their loss. I poked around in Editor recently to adjust a couple things, but doing the whole translation in there sounds miserable.

Reactions: leastdevotee

kohi_kohi

Nov 15, 2021
Mtool free translate is bing, BING
Technically nothing wrong with that. Bing already has some implementations from ChatGPT, but not all.

But since ChatGPT API already exists separately, they're not going to hand you the silver platter for no cost, no no no.

4.70 star(s) 80 Votes