SwordRCL

Jan 30, 2020
Did something happen with the audio balancing in the full version?, it's really quiet between the final ver including JP 1.10 and 1.11 and the demo even with the music option at 3 squares, audio files themselves are identical as well.
This happen to me too, in fact some of the BGM sound louder than others, and the effects in battle sound louder compared to the BGM.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
wut? its already fully translated?! hooooly shieeet~
that is some strong imouto love right there.
thank you dude.

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
What is the difference between interest and lust in the sisters status?
"Interest" is how much interest in sexual activities. It has an effect on her willingness to undress for you (physical contact > sexual harassment > show underwear or show naked), her willingness to wash more than your back when bathing together, and the speed her Good and Bad bars increase during the midnight phase.

"Lust" is how horny she is at any given moment. It has an effect on the likelihood of her taking care of herself when in the WC after tea or in the bathroom when bathing alone, how high the Good bar starts during the midnight phase, and how likely she is to mount you if you skip the midnight phase (Cowgirl skill required; get it by buying but not reading the Naughty Book for 500 gold)

Note that this answer may not be comprehensive.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I'd highly recommend this steam app for anyone that plays rpgmaker/wolfrpg games like this one.

Really improves the visuals of non native 1080p games and comes with many options on how you can upscale the image with a few simple clicks.

Here's a comparison. (you'll need to look at the images at their full resolution to see the difference).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Usually I prefer to use the AMD FSR scaling type with a sharpening level of 5, but NIS seems to look best for this particular game.

Here's the title screen upscaled in real time using lossless scaling as well.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I keep seeing "Cheat Engine" mentioned. My problem is I don't know where to get it.
Can anyone link me?
I've typically only cheated renpy which is an entirely different thing.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
had a nap, quick look through the posts, saw this and smiled.
Imouto Explosion ending in monochome = Get Isekai'd into Fantasy
There's a joke that this onii-chan is the same one in the previous game, he got isekai-ed when his imouto got angry and decided to destroy earth lol
OOoooooo.... I see, my mistake, was going off the descriptions, have yet to actually play it. (been looking forward to it though).

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
my character's lust % seems to be decreasing everyday instead of increasing, any idea how it happened?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Feelsgoodman UwU
View attachment 1650410
But after testing it.. bruh I need more T^T
I can't fault your effort here and how much work you did with the previous game however, I genuinely think Inusuku's game's would benefit from a more pastel color palette rather than all colors being highly saturated. Take a look at sister travel for a better idea. It does use strong colors but high saturation is mostly reserved for darker colors while bright colors are less saturated.

Reactions: loli senpai

WeissEmil

May 28, 2019
I can't fault your effort here and how much work you did with the previous game however, I genuinely think Inusuku's game's would benefit from a more pastel color palette rather than all colors being highly saturated. Take a look at sister travel for a better idea. It does use strong colors but high saturation is mostly reserved for darker colors while bright colors are less saturated.
Agree that the coloring look out of place and less aesthetic than the monochrome default

Reactions: Cliff_Edge

Heml0ck

Mar 7, 2018
Great game, good work by the translator. (y)
I'm sure there will be mods later, just like the original.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
I keep seeing "Cheat Engine" mentioned. My problem is I don't know where to get it.
Can anyone link me?
I've typically only cheated renpy which is an entirely different thing.
Just google it... Only download the 6.0 version (7.0 which is latest, sucks)
To use it:
1. There should be a flashing icon when you open it
2. Select the app you want use (in this case, this game)
3. Ignore everything else (most of it is irrelevant or downright useless for the unexperienced tbh, except for the speedhack)
4. Let's say have about 1000 money
5. Type that money into the search bar
6. Go back to game, either increase or decrease money
7. Go back to Cheat Engine, input the current money you have, then hit next scan
8. Rinse and repeat until its just one remaining (typically, its about 3 tries)
9. Double Click that or drag that to the bottom empty portion of Cheat Engine to bookmark
10. Just change the value and you profit

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes