Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I keep seeing "Cheat Engine" mentioned. My problem is I don't know where to get it.
Can anyone link me?
I've typically only cheated renpy which is an entirely different thing.

my character's lust % seems to be decreasing everyday instead of increasing, any idea how it happened?
Brothers status affects lust gain/loss (good or higher = gain lust, normal or lower = lose)

How to get the piledriver skill?
I think you need to have increased sisters interest at least a tiny amount, she randomly gets ill, take a bath BEFORE looking after her, skill will unlock (didn't do it first time for myself, but that was when sis interest was at 0).

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020

Brothers status affects lust gain/loss (good or higher = gain lust, normal or lower = lose)

I think you need to have increased sisters interest at least a tiny amount, she randomly gets ill, take a bath BEFORE looking after her, skill will unlock (didn't do it first time for myself, but that was when sis interest was at 0).
What does the 1st options do exactly? (Battlefield, Vast Forest, Field of Wheat, Family home). I'm guessing it only affects the combat stats?

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019
It's extremely impressive how everyone's banded together to do a ton of work for this game in the short amount of time it's been out, coloring, cheats, and even a translation in less than a week, thanks so much :D

Reactions: angelplayer11

p1kdum

Aug 9, 2016
Anybody able to upload as a zip?
I'm having a hard time extracting the .rar on Linux without garbling the Japanese filenames.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
How do you actually get to the night time play scenes? In monochrome you just had to have enough energy when you went to bed and that was the main way to increase the sister's interest in sex stuff, but so far I haven't figured out how to get to those scenes in this one.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
How do you actually get to the night time play scenes? In monochrome you just had to have enough energy when you went to bed and that was the main way to increase the sister's interest in sex stuff, but so far I haven't figured out how to get to those scenes in this one.
Lust over 50, sleep before 1 PM.

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
So any idea if/when the tips screen and panty screen could be translated? Cause those sure would be helpful, even if the game is mostly self-explanatory.

Last edited:
Reactions: akapp
Jul 7, 2017
Is seems impossible to get the "I Want To H!" option without cheating. One of the requirements is that variable 152: 起こした (Woke Up) needs to be at least 5. As of version 1.1.1, it looks like this variable increases by 1 when you wake her up and then resets to 0 at the end of the night. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Can't stress how much I waited for this one. Thanks for the translation.

Btw, is there any skill that increase the amount of AP recovery? Because only having 30 per day is kind of boring.

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
I can't fault your effort here and how much work you did with the previous game however, I genuinely think Inusuku's game's would benefit from a more pastel color palette rather than all colors being highly saturated. Take a look at sister travel for a better idea. It does use strong colors but high saturation is mostly reserved for darker colors while bright colors are less saturated.
I totally agree tho,
Inusuku's games are the best games I ever played in my whole life, it's even the reason i start learning how to edit etc,
I even bought a drowing tablet to make my life easier a bit and ya I just wanna give it a new mod for whoever wanna enjoy it too with a diffrent experience including me.

faac2

Mar 18, 2021
what're the conditions needed for her not to get mad when she's playing with herself in the shower?

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
So I browsed the devs blog looking at post he made about this game and at one point they talk about being able to leave a . I haven't been able to figure this one out. Anybody else have luck?

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Did some work looking for Titles and Prefixes so yeah... here it is (its not complete but these are the ones that show up most of the time)

Great Battlefield: High Attack
Vast Forest: High Tec
Field of Wheat: High Defense
Home: High SKL or High Wis

First Prefix:
Small Boat Hole:
1. Swim: Brave, Prudent/ Greedy, Tough, BearHead
2. Pump: Brave, Prudent/ Perverted, Reckless, Calm
3. Find to close hole: Gloomy, Intellectual
4. PANIC: Balanced, Honorless, Sensitive, Shrewd, Screaming

Hungry Girl
1. Ignore: Realistic, Prudent
2. Share: Perverted, Kind
3. Give: Tough, Perverted, Kind
4. Trade: Tough, Shrewd

Battle
1. Breakthrough: Reckless, Ready/ Brave
2. Jump Off: Reckless, Ready/ Sensitive
3. Wait: Calm, Indecisive, Sensitive
4. Surrender: Calm, Shy, Realistic

Girl Illness
1. Assist: Sensitive, Kind, Manly
2. Fetch: Sensitive, Perverted, Bearhead, Calm
3. Call Doctor: Shrewd, Manly, Shy, Kind, Realistic, Greedy, Bearhead, Prudent, Reborn?, Greedy
4. Bear: BearHead

2nd Prefix:
1. Made with own hands: Peerless, Flatulent, Carefree, Gloomy, Underdog, Smart, Kind, Lewd, Hunk, Tactician, Chaotic, Romantic, Screaming
2. Be Free: Tactician, Chaotic, Gloomy, Kind, Smart
3. Stability: Chaotic, Lolicon (my god, i got 4 lolicon in a row... wth), Peerless, Lewd, Smart, Friendly, Gloomy, Screaming, Romantic
4. TWGOK: Smart, Peerless, Underdog, Hunk, Lolicon, Intellectual, Drunken. (Drunken is unnaturally common to get)

EDIT: after testing the 2nd prefix for an hour, TWGOK is definitely random... haven't found anything of interest tho like Reborn.
Made with own hands has higher chance with anything that isn't a negative trait (like peerless, underdog, smart, hunk)
Be Free has higher chance with the ones I listed
Stability is literally Lolicon Galore... seriously, just 10 minutes ago I got 6 lolicons in a row. Its kind of hilarious that through this I finally get what bearhead means (its pedobear, This literally means I can consistently get pedobear lolicon combination lmao)

Perverted/Romantic/Lewd - 4 energy start
Indecisive - Less AP?

Weird duplicate prefixes I got: Gloomy Gloomy, Intellectual Intellectual (truly big brain)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 76 Votes