angelplayer11

Jun 28, 2020
New stuff already o.o
i just finished grinding the demo version, is it worth playing a new updated ver?

edit: nvm i'll just go grind again lol ty for the hardwork y'all did

Last edited:

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
So I finished the Grand Adventure.. Does that mean my sis won't get pregnant anymore? It said something about not getting pregnant but I'm not exactly sure.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Finishing the big adventure stops her from being able to get pregnant all together, which means you're free to creampie her all you want. So a better answer to your first question would be that no there's pretty much no pregnancy in this game aside from getting the gameover.
Quite the reverse, it prevents the player from knocking her up (i.e. you are firing blank). But then if you don't she will eventually explode, literally.

Jul 7, 2017
I might be wrong, but I believe the variable is for times when you talk in the morning. Like when you wake up and you get a scene in the bed
I double checked and it definitely isn't working that way. Here's an imgur album with screenshots of the behavior in action:

In the first screenshot she's (barely) asleep and variable 152 is 0. In the second screenshot she's woken up and variable 152 has just changed to 1. In the third screenshot I've ended the night and the value has gone back to 0.

On further thought the real bug is probably that "I want to H" checks variable 152 instead of variable 455. Variable 152 seems to behave like a boolean value indicating whether you've woken her up tonight, whereas variable 455 is actually the total number of nights that you've woken her up.

Aug 16, 2018
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I get basic items like tea and aphrodisiacs? A weird salesman sold me some at the start of the first turn but I haven't been able to buy it anywhere else.

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
I know there's scenes where you get a bj in the bathroom but everytime I rush in she just peeing. How do I see that scene?
If you have high interest, there's like 10% chance for that scene
Higher sensitivity bumps that to like 40% or something
If you use aphrodisiac, its almost always guaranteed.

Reactions: anonimo14789965
4.70 star(s) 76 Votes