Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
does the cowgirl have no penetration again like in the previous game?
It does have penetration, but it's an event just like the last game so you have no control over it. She'll ride you til she cums then pull you out and grind on you til you finish.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Theres has been an update by the way v1.01.

Typo corrections and bug fixes. Now downloading as dev says there is a readme with exact changes. You want the new version Shadesishere ? Can upload if you need.

UPDATE: after reading the changelog there's actually a ton of bug fixes and even two additions to content with endings actions and a H item. Probably worth updating your translated version with this one mate!

Last edited:

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
how do u win the first fight? Their HP was like twice as big as our team
and what do you get for winning?
The first fight against these?

stand_sub12.png

You can't win. Even if you cheat to win you narratively cannot win. The game will ignore it and act as if you lost

Reactions: aifman7

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
On an unrelated note, while looking for that image I found this button hbutton_m26.png .

Anybody have any idea what this is about?

1Musashi

Dec 15, 2018
On an unrelated note, while looking for that image I found this button View attachment 1650810 .

I got this once, after 101st day and on weekend you choose between huge adventure and guild request, and one of the options is to kill a squid and you get one after you defeat it but I am not sure how to use it

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
Fix bug.png
Found bug: every time when i got to this screen it will take me back to main title screen and wont let me continue can anyone help me fix this?

Reactions: naoc

BakaGintoki

Jan 3, 2022
On an unrelated note, while looking for that image I found this button View attachment 1650810 .

It's another sex toy item you can use at night, you can get it after clearing the main story and then doing the first subjugation quest out of the 5 you unlock. You can only do these subjugations during the weekend.

miseryplacebo

Jan 21, 2018
Hello everybody and thanks a lot for the awesome and fast translation work.

In case some may be interested i got a manly lolicon oni-chan on my first roll so here is a save in case lolicon is a hard to get trait as it seemed to be in the previous game

And in case you wonder my answers to get it were
forest
swim
my own hands

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes