Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Hello everybody and thanks a lot for the awesome and fast translation work.

In case some may be interested i got a manly lolicon oni-chan on my first roll so here is a save in case lolicon is a hard to get trait as it seemed to be in the previous game

And in case you wonder my answers to get it were
forest
swim
my own hands
Not really, Lolicon legit seems common to get in this game (If you choose stability, you would almost always get Lolicon for some reason.)

The one that is rare in this game is peerless (its almost impossible ffs).

perv0n

Aug 7, 2020
Hello everybody and thanks a lot for the awesome and fast translation work.

In case some may be interested i got a manly lolicon oni-chan on my first roll so here is a save in case lolicon is a hard to get trait as it seemed to be in the previous game

And in case you wonder my answers to get it were
forest
swim
my own hands
What do those titles/traits do?

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
Reborn Chaotic Save1 (hilariously portraits most Isekai anime MCs lmao)
Reborn Kind Save2
Edit: WTH... literally the next reset

Sep 6, 2021
Okay, I started doing the panties! Again, thanks saboro for the tip on the font!!
Here is the first one, so you can give some feedback on it. The rest will be in a future patch and I will also post it standalone so you dont have to download the whole game agian. It will also include one of the buttons in the night scene that I forgot to do.

pantu01.png

Radial

Sep 29, 2017
Confused by the changelog. Is this a demo or the full game?
It's an in progress game. For the sake of the original premise of the game, which is to live with your little sister, it is done.
for additional things like being with the other girls in your party, a future patch/update.

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
It's an in progress game. For the sake of the original premise of the game, which is to live with your little sister, it is done.
for additional things like being with the other girls in your party, a future patch/update.
Ok, so the base game is done and there are plans for dlc/expansions? Or do you mean those options are already there but not translated? Sorry for the questions, I usually avoid in progress translations because they confuse me but I really liked the first game and want to play this one.

Radial

Sep 29, 2017
Ok, so the base game is done and there are plans for dlc/expansions? Or do you mean those options are already there but not translated? Sorry for the questions, I usually avoid in progress translations because they confuse me but I really liked the first game and want to play this one.
The game is in a state that it's released, with future updated/expansions planned; version 1.1.1

The translation is still in the works, but is majorly done with some missed parts or mistaken translations; version 0.1

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There were some other typos that i forgot to screenshot earlier.

So far,I've been really enjoying this game. The animations are slightly better in some scenes,and the game is a lot more polished than it's predecessor. The RPG aspect makes it a lot more grindier, and the beginning could be a bit brutal when you're trying to bumble around,figuring out how to play the game, since money is very hard to come by early on,and your stats are really low.

Overall, fantastic job on the translation, considering you did this all in roughly 3 days.

I bought the game officially to support the creator as well. Please remember to support the creators if you can! Quality games like this don't come around everyday.

Reactions: taotio

taotio

Jun 10, 2019
I agree , if this game sells well , we will get big update with other girls for sure !
Atm i think this is hentai goty 2022.

veryhugefrostbite

Oct 16, 2020
day 9896, won the fight against the "best" group, bunch of skills aren't unlocked yet because I feel lazy, most H-scenes should be accessible as I raised Trust, Interest high enough, mood is Love

edit: this might be the true ending? and i guess you can still play the game after

Last edited:
Reactions: cgleco

froggybob12

Jul 17, 2019
Is seems impossible to get the "I Want To H!" option without cheating. One of the requirements is that variable 152: 起こした (Woke Up) needs to be at least 5. As of version 1.1.1, it looks like this variable increases by 1 when you wake her up and then resets to 0 at the end of the night. Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
so has anyone figured this out yet, or is this still the case?

4.70 star(s) 76 Votes